0.9.3i Patch Notes

Version 0.9.3i:

• Added additional league options to allow notification of the first person to complete certain quests, full-clear certain areas or reach each player level or world area. This is being used in the special competition league that we're running this weekend. Please see the Beta Status forum for information on this event.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 30, 2011, 6:13:13 PM
40MB patch o_O

At least it's downloading at ~800kb/s, which is more than can be said for my Skyrim update (80kb/s).
IRON MAN
That's really nice :)
"
Dreggon wrote:
40MB patch o_O

At least it's downloading at ~800kb/s, which is more than can be said for my Skyrim update (80kb/s).

Enjoy your broken Skyrim update.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
40MB patch o_O

Enjoy your broken Skyrim update.

It's pretty hard to enjoy it when the game is so buggy to begin with. I've lost track of the number of times my horse has teleported away as I jumped off, or the number of times it freezes for a few seconds.
IRON MAN
Am I the only one experienced a few bugs which didn't affect my play experience in Skyrim PC?

It's hard to please kids nowadays.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
"
permaximum wrote:
Am I the only one experienced a few bugs which didn't affect my play experience in Skyrim PC?

It's hard to please kids nowadays.

You're part of the 1%.

And yeah, I'm definitely not pleased when the game locks up. I have a basic expectation that I will be allowed to actually play a game instead of spending the majority of my time modifying its files to make it passably playable.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
And yeah, I'm definitely not pleased when the game locks up. I have a basic expectation that I will be allowed to actually play a game instead of spending the majority of my time modifying its files to make it passably playable.

Bethesda games were always like that, I don't believe that anyone's actually surprised (besides new gamers). I'll give Skyrim a try in a year or so, when most of nasty bugs are patched. Why ruin the gameplay with unavoidable bugs?
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
3 chars to lvl 30+ (one 50+). Almost 100h og gametime.
Finished Main Quest, all daedra quests, all guilds bedides Companions. Most of Side Quests completed. Game s Awesome and perfectly playable - 10/10 from me, imho Game Of The Year and the best RPG since Morrowind.

Srsly stop spreading bullshit. If Skyrim is UNPLAYABLE because of bugs then Path Of Exile is UNPLAYABLE too. And 99% of games are UNPLAYABLE because of bugs.

Skyrim has bugs - each game from BEthesda has them (and each game overall has them) but tellingthat SKyrim is UNPLAYABLE and you must spend MOJORITY OF TIME on searching bugs solutions is BULLSHIT. Game is playable an completable.

For example i saw more bugs and glithes in 2 days beta of SWTOR than in 1 week playing Skyrim.

KKTHXBYE.

"It's hard to please kids nowadays."

Indeed.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
*rawr*
Somebody needs to chill out... He said the game is unplayable for him, which may be true. Maybe there are issues with it running on his computer which requires a lot of tweaking. I know I couldn't play Oblivion on my PC (which was brand new, top-end) without using a lot of fan patches to optimize the game.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info