2.1 Mjolner-Coil Game Destroyer: Uber/Core vids included (Core deathless!)

So good to see the Havoc's build is not dead. How was leveling ?
"
DunderQQ wrote:
This looks like so much fun. What kind of stats are you looking for on the jewels?

You want a combination of life%, attack speed, spell damage, area damage/dmg, and lastly lightning damage.

attack speed is easy to get because you can get it from
% one handed
% maces
% while holding shield
% flat attack

but it should be a priority because we aren't using haste anymore so the jewels cover that loss. the reason I like area damage over straight lightning is because your discharge is part fire, so while lightning helps arc/half of discharge area damage helps full discharge (most of your damage is from discharge)

examples of okay jewels for the build.

I got a 21 discharge and a level 3 enlighten so I will update soon with more shenanigans---> I swapped out blood magic and put in LMP and now sustain with a +2 mana on hit jewel. With 18 projectiles every swing I get most of my mana back instantly. Takes the damage even higher.
This is my gear which I use atm

And my tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAZEB3AQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtFCAWbxcvGF0aOBzcHRQgbiFgJy8ppSycLR8t0i5TL28x-zLROtg8LTzvPfxAoEGWRUdFfkd-TLNQMFBHVcZV1lhjXz9hIWSjZOdlTWZUZ5to8mr6bztwu3TtdPF343loeu98g3_jgKSCHoKbg1-D24TZhO-Fe4hCjM-OZI8aj0aQVZUgogCnCKlurj6us69stvq9Nr6nwBrAZsEEwcXB88auxtjQH9D102_ZE9rB2t3bC-Fz42rkUevu7BjsOO0g7w7v6_Af9kj3pvrS?accountName=maddoxeu&characterName=MaddRighteousFire
Last edited by maddoxeu on Aug 30, 2015, 9:01:20 PM
Anyone tried Frost Blades instead of Thunder Strike?

Still a couple of levels from trying it myself, thought it would be good because of the the first set auto target then the second set would chain, instead of LS's set firing pattern.
Been using FB for aoe clear instead of TS. Noticed it is sub par because the projectiles don't fire if you miss, where as TS ones do. If that wasn't the case FB would be superior, but as it is still better to stay TS for aoe.
Last edited by Rage09 on Sep 1, 2015, 2:16:42 AM
Thunder Strike aka Lightning strike , freaking TS I was like wtf is that , new skill or smth
what about using intuitive leap jewel in the node left of templar start to grab another of each charge and the armor/life notables, any good?
bump for tons of updates 2.1 finalized the build for the most part. did Uber atziri and Core map.
What's the reasoning behind linking Molten Strike with LMP and GMP?

I'm doing testing right now with their linkage, but cannot see any noticeable difference? More procs?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
What's the reasoning behind linking Molten Strike with LMP and GMP?

I'm doing testing right now with their linkage, but cannot see any noticeable difference? More procs?

Yes a TON more procs. Base attack has three projectiles with multistrike this repeats twice for a total of 9. With GMP you have 7 projectiles with multi you get 21. Add LMP you have 9 proj with multi you get 27!! Granted not all of them land on your single target but that's a massive difference. Each projectile that lands is 50% to proc your socketed spells.

They both also have 10% additional attack speed with quality. Can't beat those supports

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info