2.1 Mjolner-Coil Game Destroyer: Uber/Core vids included (Core deathless!)

"
Nezrul wrote:
Is this doable without voll's devotion?

yes but at the cost of a ton of damage/survivability. its best in slot by a mile. you can use a good stat neck like astramentis or something with crit/crit multi until you save up for one
I was wondering how much damage do you get with discharge on full charges with a saffell's?? Currently I'm getting up to like 8k was wondering if it could go higher. Also how does a non-legacy mjolner affect this build? Does it mess up single target?
Hi,

i did almost the same build but i can't figure out how to faceroll Voll in Wasteland, i can face him 20s and then no more flasks even with legacy rumi's, do u really facetank him or do you dodge ?
"
fantominus wrote:
Hi,

i did almost the same build but i can't figure out how to faceroll Voll in Wasteland, i can face him 20s and then no more flasks even with legacy rumi's, do u really facetank him or do you dodge ?

I don't use Rumi's. I use a 98% granite that returns charges when I crit. So I constantly have a crapload of armor on top of my lightning coil. Every smash he does is about 2.7-3k damage but I heal back up to full really quickly. Not to mention he summons adds so your charges come back up immediately.

TLDR, have lightning coil +topaz flask SURGEONS + 90%+armour granite SURGEONS

If I get another wasteland I'll do a voll video. The harder fight is Daresso because he moves A LOT and his spinning blades and absorption attacks make him super dangerous. Thankfully with cold flask he ain't shit.
posted a recording of my last atziri run of the night. recording lags me a lot, but still managed to do it deathless.

will post high maps and an uber run once I get those maps/hope fragment again.

also finally got 6 link lightning coil. fortify makes things SO easy
can this build handle uber atziri?
I'm thinking of doing a Templar Mjolner with Kingsguard once i get a Voll's Devotion. Think it would work out?

Any thoughts on if it would be worth dropping the life leach for another spell in Mjolner and relying on the life gained from the endurance charges for survivability instead of Lightning Coil? I have an old LC in my bag just in case anyways.
"
raulkpwn1 wrote:
can this build handle uber atziri?

yeah with fortify in the 6th link and righteous fire you have more than enough damage to kill it.

just dodge the double flameblast, still very dangerous with the fire pen on it
the nature of the game right now is heavy physical so if you got a kingsguard you need a LOT of armour to mitigate big hits. a smash would probably one shot you. with a lightning coil you have so much flat physical reduction its just too good.

but if you used kingsguard you could replace life leech with iron will for quite a bit of damage. kingsguard build does more dps but lacks mitigation. there is an armour kingsguard build on these boards
This looks like so much fun. What kind of stats are you looking for on the jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info