[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

WED add me around 33% tooltip dps in town.
do you think Surgebinders would be a solid choice for gloves?
How about specializing into cold with the temporal chains gloves? Building it like the Freezing pulse totem build of the week, but ice shot?

Or the knockback-reversal gloves? so the monsters get sucked into the ice totems and keep them at close range?
-You wouldn't need to slot the gem in the gloves because the bow provides knockback, but the knockback reversal is global. You could put something else in there even to pull or something if you wanted to.
Last edited by Pascoflyer on Oct 14, 2015, 6:39:20 PM
"
Pascoflyer wrote:
How about specializing into cold with the temporal chains gloves? Building it like the Freezing pulse totem build of the week, but ice shot?

Or the knockback-reversal gloves? so the monsters get sucked into the ice totems and keep them at close range?

Interesting idea. I have the gloves so i can test it out on lower maps. Yhe only problem is that u need GG belt and rings (as these along with boots are my only non-unique items right now) to keep resistances or sacrfice totem dmg/life for res in jewels.

Matter of itemization rather impossible in 1m league.

Anyway, i will share results later from lower maps or highest i can afford after i hit lvl 85 for last challenge.
Sounds great looking forward to it. I've messaged someone for a pair to see if i can buy some before league ends. They are worth a lot more in reg hardcore.

Also, why rain of splinters instead of GMP? cheaper, more projectiles, less dmg reduction.
Last edited by Pascoflyer on Oct 14, 2015, 8:32:48 PM
"
snorlaxyzq wrote:

Maybe if you were able to get your resists elsewhere it might be good with blood dance boots.
"
snorlaxyzq wrote:

SOlid choice for DPS, bur no life. Life is your main negation, don't forget about that.
"
Pascoflyer wrote:

-You wouldn't need to slot the gem in the gloves because the bow provides knockback, but the knockback reversal is global. You could put something else in there even to pull or something if you wanted to.

So, as I said in my main post, Temporal Chain is a very solid choice for this build, especially in HC. But Elemental Weakness is a must aswell. So i recommand to use temporal chains as SECOND curse. Get a +1 curse ring or a corrupted amy, and use them both.

Why no empire grasp (knockback-reversal gloves) ?

- No life
- No resist
- Your AS isen't fast enough to stuck the fastest mobs.
- You have a CONE SHAPE aoe. it's better for you that the largest part of the cone will reach the pack of mobs instead of the thin one. Because if your totem is surrounded, it will be able to shot in only one direction. The closets the mob is, the more chance you have NOT to hit, or hit in a strange direction.
- As you one shot mostly everything, you don't need KB....
"
Pascoflyer wrote:
Sounds great looking forward to it. I've messaged someone for a pair to see if i can buy some before league ends. They are worth a lot more in reg hardcore.

Also, why rain of splinters instead of GMP? cheaper, more projectiles, less dmg reduction.

No, you are wrong.

LMP is LESS projectile damage (means you multiply your damages by 0.7)

Rain of splinters is REDUCED damage (means you take off 30% of increase on the tree, like 30% totem damage or else)

That's TOTALLY different. And LMP use a gem slot in you main link. Rain of splinters don't.
"
Got 60100 HP

damn son, you immortal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info