[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

LOL Well, sadly I RIPped to a3m dominous this weekend. I only had one week into the build but I was 68. Had capped res and +27 chaos res. Phase 1 was easy, but Something was draining my life in phase 2 even tho I had anti-bleeding flasks and was in his bubble. So I panic Alt-F4'ed with half life and when I got back in I was in standard.

First time in years I have died to Dominous. I always have anti-bleed and know to stay in his bubble and face him in phase 2. Very strange and I wonder if something else was going on I didn't realize. Oh well, I was playing HC thinking that there would be less asshole traders in that economy. I was wrong, seems about the same lol. If I have to deal with dicks, I'll just go back to standard and not have the stress of HC. :)

Sucky thing was that I lost my chaos equipment I was wearing on my other HC level 80 character. *sigh*

PS> Taking another break from this game. :) Thanks for the build idea though. Shame I never got past using dual flame totems.
Thanks for sharing !

Death always happend this day or another...
Last edited by Kikoyou on Oct 5, 2015, 9:07:29 PM
Did you buy that blackgleam or did you corrupt it yourself? If it's the latter, how many tries did it take?

Also why did you take Savagery but not Ironwood (28% totem damage + some AS/life for 3 points)?
Last edited by Tureynul on Oct 7, 2015, 7:50:22 AM
Just wonder where to go in the tree after 60?
"
Tureynul wrote:
Did you buy that blackgleam or did you corrupt it yourself? If it's the latter, how many tries did it take?

I corrupted it myself, maybee 6-7th try. But as i said a corrupted blackgleam with 10% elem convertion is CHEAP, and OP for this build. Just for fun, watch your tooltip with weapon elemental damage with and without it.

"
Also why did you take Savagery but not Ironwood (28% totem damage + some AS/life for 3 points)?

Thought about that one, but savagery is way stronger. 4% more damage is MULTIPLIED with others multipliers. Got already tons of increase.

Life for totems is really good on HARD leagues or certain maps. I would definetly recommand it on this 1 month event (but not necessary Ironwood, Totemic Mastery downside). Why ? Because without that, yours totems gets peram stun/2 shot by deadly AOE monsters (like beyond boss can be).
"
FireTako wrote:
Just wonder where to go in the tree after 60?

Look at full tree :)

The bow is lvl 64, so if you can equip it (dext issue in early) and have at least a 4 link (or tabula 6 link yolo), refund your totems points and everything not on the full tree, and rush point blank. Duellist nodes (up to Master of the Arena) are very usefull aswell.

Either way, if you wanna keep playin' totem until you are fully ready, do this :
Have you thought about using multiple traps/trap/mirror arrow instead of vaal flame arrow as secondary dmg?
How your totems shoot multiple projectiles ? mine only shots one projectile at a time..
"
Lavuco wrote:
How your totems shoot multiple projectiles ? mine only shots one projectile at a time..

Already asked & answered. see "jewel" section post and find "rain of splinter" jewel
"
Pascoflyer wrote:
Have you thought about using multiple traps/trap/mirror arrow instead of vaal flame arrow as secondary dmg?

No, haven't. But if you feel likfe, try it :) I like Vaal Fire Arrow because it's simply OS a blue pack. Try, try :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info