Your best and worst voice actors?

For me: Catarina's voice actor is the best.

Barkhul's voice actor though, is by far the worst. Zana's voice actor is also pretty terrible.

Painful how hit and miss the voice actors can be.
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2016, 3:27:09 PM
I agree! Catarina's voice is awesome.
Path of Lag: youtube.com/watch?v=RY2_pXesq1o
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1503932
Vorichi has gay voice.
The Ranger's voice was kinda sexy before. Now ... ehh.
Overall, PoE doesn't just have good voice acting for an ARPG, it has better voice acting (and writing/story) than most regular MMORPGS. In my opinion, of course.

The quality of pretty much every aspect of the game is what has kept me playing it.

I really dig Lady Dialla's voice work and script. The Gemling Queen is one of the best characters in the game.

My least favorite voice work is Greust's. But a lot of that is probably his limited script. It's very "typical barbarian" in tone, and just a little boring I think.

Fun Fact: Every time I hear Haku say, "Talamoana, Warrior." My mental reply is, "Goo goo g'joob, Haku."
I really can't stand Gruest.
Gruest was never a nice guy but now i want to stick an arrow in his ear.
Whenever Daresso tells me he wish to bend my rear in the middle of the forest I get a fuzzy feeling inside.
I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
I don't know Derpey, I was too busy zoomed in on Nessa. Oopsie.
Worst:

Greust:

Exiles ... pttttfttttttt!!!
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info