Your best and worst voice actors?

"
Evilclown009 wrote:
Vorichi has gay voice.

But i like Vorici...
Best : Marauder

Worst : Scion
I actually like the new Greust. It's funny how he hates the Exiles and actually believable as a character. I wish the other characters were so distinguishable.

I dislike the Act 1 characters. I think they have a looot of room for improvement. Act 4 characters on the other side are wonderful. It shows the progress even the story tellers have made.
I love the Witch. I could listen to her read the phone book, really.

But the winner overall is the now classic: "Mhm?" by Nessa. Makes me smile every time. :)

Honourable mentions go to the Templar and the Shadow - both are voiced very well I think.
have you ever heard the true voice of god exile?
Dialla. Love that sound. The only what i mostly hear in every playthrough. I hate Greus, not the actor, what he says, but the worst is Petarus. The soundquality of his voice sounds bad like 28 kbit or bad remixed.

By the way, the overall voice quality is really good.
Last edited by zersetzung on Jul 17, 2015, 11:04:33 PM
Best voice actor:

Deodre

Yeah. I dont like villians that talk to much.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Best: Old Marauder
Worst: New marauder :(

Catarina (Claudia Black??) and Haku (Ben Barrington??) are both awesome as well.
I really like Clarissa's voice, and voice acting.

When she tells me to 'Take care,' I think she really means it.
I really like Clarissa's voice, and voice acting.

When she tells me to 'Take care,' I think she really means it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info