If GGG patches one thing this weekend...

"
Derpey wrote:
Hmm..

Malachai:
- Malachai's area have been increased by 15%
- Malachai should teleport less frequently now
- Reduced the zombie density whilst fighting Malachai in 2nd phase so you can actually see shit
- Reduced the amount of shit flying around constantly whilst fighting Malachai in 2nd phase so players WON'T FPS Drop like mad
- Changed the colours on many of Malachai's skills to make sure people can see his skill pattern, such as the mines (please GGG)
- Reduced Malachai's health to make sure the fight isn't too boring and long for no reason at all

Doedre Darktongue:
- Added a tongue slap skill - LOL

The underlined parts must be omtipized.
The problems add up more in multiplayer parties where you cant see anything when the whole screen is a mess of GFX' effects and the screen gets minifreezes every couple of seconds.

And the problem with this effect 'overload' is you cant see ,like said, the high damaging ground effect like AOE dots (that 'grabbing' zombie hands), or the phys-mines (which one shots everything <4k HP) in MP -Parties).

Solo its a bit better you can see all effect but even then it feels 'awkward' because Malachai is the only fight where you actually fight the ground effects and not himself.

Im fine with his damage/life but for my taste its to hectic and feels more like an gameboy jump & run game.

ps. For me it look's like Malachai is a small (enraged) kid in the sand box which throws shit around.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 20, 2015, 3:21:12 AM
"
Derpey wrote:
Hmm..

Overall gameplay:

- REVISITED COLOURBLIND MODE
*A lot of reports on Doedre Darktongue encounter as an example some colourblind people can't see what circle is what

- Reduced all physical damage done by enemies throughout the game after Act 2 Normal, by 25%, to reduce the feel of the mandatory Fortify buff for melee
- Damage done by enemies have been revisited, sudden one-shots shouldn't happen anymore, people can finally take less life nodes as planned all along

- Droprates been revisited:
*Currency droprate should feel more rewarding, hopefully players will now use them whilst leveling up, instead of storing them in their stash until Merciless difficulty
*Divination Cards should now drop in all zone, doesn't matter which it is and more often
(They do however still have a higher droprate in the old zones if people want to farm for them)
*Itemdrops will now have a better chance of rolling Tiers close to their itemlevel to ensure a feel of getting upgrades
(This however is only a small boost)

Malachai:
- Reduced the zombie density whilst fighting Malachai in 2nd phase so you can actually see shit
- Reduced the amount of shit flying around constantly whilst fighting Malachai in 2nd phase so players WON'T FPS Drop like mad
- Changed the colours on many of Malachai's skills to make sure people can see his skill pattern, such as the mines (please GGG)
- Reduced Malachai's health to make sure the fight isn't too boring and long for no reason at all

Doedre Darktongue:
- Added a tongue slap skill
*Wide arc like Cleave dealing moderate damage and applying fear for X second(s)
- The curse circles will now change zones faster this less health Doedre have
- The curse circles will now fuse together to one big triple curse ring for X second(s) after Doedre lose 25% health
*75%/50%/25%

Maligaro:
- Changed his shit to physical, dumb way of forcing Chaos dmg

EVASION:
- Reverted most of the evasion nerfs, but lowered the overall %evasion you get from the evasion from gear

Skill gems:

Incinerate:
- Early game damage have been nerfed with around 20%, an unlinked Incinerate can cheese the game, this is really a big issue, and the mana cost is dealt with by buying a ring from Elreon
- Incinerate now gives the player channeling it a reduction to turn rate by up to 60%, depending on how long you channel for
- Incinerate now provides faster projectile speed (this will not match the old quality bonus, but will result in 1,5% pr. level up)
*This is to remove mandatory quality bonus but still make the quality bonus worth it
(You can simply stop channeling to stop the turn delay)

Quality bonus changed:
- Now increases the turn rate of the player by 2% pr. Quality

Flame totems:
- NERFED TO THE GROUND

Lightning Strike:
- Somehow fixed, no clue how, abandon thread

MTX:
- Added qt Tiki totem skin from Kaom's Dream for BOTH Spell Totem, Ranged Attack Totem support gem and actual Totem Skills
*This will follow up as making the Totem Skin work with both Spell Totem, Ranged Attack Totem and actual Totem Skill

The amount of sht people say is over9000 anyway ill just let this be simples as : if you want an easy game move to other game.
flyes away forever****
"
whitelytning wrote:
The whole divination card system needs to be looked at.

We told them they were working with contradictory goals and had to choose the better of two evils. They either needed to make them so rare as to not be worth farming or give us everything on a platter. Either choice was going to piss people off. I'm glad they went with the more conservative choice.
Spoiler
"
Derpey wrote:
Hmm..

Overall gameplay:

- REVISITED COLOURBLIND MODE
*A lot of reports on Doedre Darktongue encounter as an example some colourblind people can't see what circle is what

- Reduced all physical damage done by enemies throughout the game after Act 2 Normal, by 25%, to reduce the feel of the mandatory Fortify buff for melee
- Damage done by enemies have been revisited, sudden one-shots shouldn't happen anymore, people can finally take less life nodes as planned all along

- Droprates been revisited:
*Currency droprate should feel more rewarding, hopefully players will now use them whilst leveling up, instead of storing them in their stash until Merciless difficulty
*Divination Cards should now drop in all zone, doesn't matter which it is and more often
(They do however still have a higher droprate in the old zones if people want to farm for them)
*Itemdrops will now have a better chance of rolling Tiers close to their itemlevel to ensure a feel of getting upgrades
(This however is only a small boost)

Malachai:

Doedre Darktongue:
- Added a tongue slap skill
*Wide arc like Cleave dealing moderate damage and applying fear for X second(s)
- The curse circles will now change zones faster this less health Doedre have
- The curse circles will now fuse together to one big triple curse ring for X second(s) after Doedre lose 25% health
*75%/50%/25%

Maligaro:
- Changed his shit to physical, dumb way of forcing Chaos dmg

EVASION:
- Reverted most of the evasion nerfs, but lowered the overall %evasion you get from the evasion from gear

Skill gems:

Incinerate:
- Early game damage have been nerfed with around 20%, an unlinked Incinerate can cheese the game, this is really a big issue, and the mana cost is dealt with by buying a ring from Elreon
- Incinerate now gives the player channeling it a reduction to turn rate by up to 60%, depending on how long you channel for
- Incinerate now provides faster projectile speed (this will not match the old quality bonus, but will result in 1,5% pr. level up)
*This is to remove mandatory quality bonus but still make the quality bonus worth it
(You can simply stop channeling to stop the turn delay)

Quality bonus changed:
- Now increases the turn rate of the player by 2% pr. Quality

Flame totems:
- NERFED TO THE GROUND

Lightning Strike:
- Somehow fixed, no clue how, abandon thread

MTX:
- Added qt Tiki totem skin from Kaom's Dream for BOTH Spell Totem, Ranged Attack Totem support gem and actual Totem Skills
*This will follow up as making the Totem Skin work with both Spell Totem, Ranged Attack Totem and actual Totem Skill

no :l

"- Reduced all physical damage done by enemies throughout the game after Act 2 Normal, by 25%, to reduce the feel of the mandatory Fortify buff for melee

yeah so people never die ever again. good idea -.-

- Damage done by enemies have been revisited, sudden one-shots shouldn't happen anymore, people can finally take less life nodes as planned all along"

its never a sudden one shot if you know what you can get into.

"- Droprates been revisited:"

why. its fine exept for maps.
simply the way that currency works and how fast you outlevel your gear without good items forces people to hold onto crafting till endgame.

"Maligaro:
- Changed his shit to physical, dumb way of forcing Chaos dmg"

stop running -60% chaos res. you whouldnt do any of merciless with -60% elemental aswell.

"- Reverted most of the evasion nerfs, but lowered the overall %evasion you get from the evasion from gear"

wat.

"Incinerate:
an unlinked Incinerate can cheese the game,"

i wanna see you chessees cruel malachai with unlinked incinerate. its literally shit for racing and speedleveling.
you know i can cheese the game too with srs casting around corners so stuff dies without aggroing. damn the slow cheese without even taking damage.

"Flame totems:
- NERFED TO THE GROUND"

yes. so someone makes up an easy build with a differend spell and the circle of life continues. its not like this isnt happening over and over again since alpha.
Maps drop are really killing the game for me.. Definitely need to fix it, my mood for playing the game is going away as I level up.
-the ability to gank people who have trade windows open in town and steal thare fat loots inside the trade window Mwmwmwhahahahahah !!!!!
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I love how most of the replies I see to Derpey's list are so self-contradictory. They start out with a "What, make something EASIER? No way, find a different game, scrub," then when he actually includes some needed nerfs, it becomes "What, nerf something? No way, I use that!"

Makes me glad that, as far as I know, GGG doesn't bother listening to their main fanbase is SAYING when it comes to balance.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
I've been waiting for a long time now for a visual nerf to chilled/burning/desecrated ground...

Even with my pretty decent computer i get very random fps spikes when there are lots of that on my screen, combined with me attacking and monsters doing their stuff, while the second i do the same where there are no ground effects, i dont get any spikes, mysteriously...

I'd rather watch some unpolished ugly burning ground and have no fps drop instead of what it is now.

Maybe it is both the nvidia cards i've been using that actually is the problem here? :|
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
Maybe it is both the nvidia cards i've been using that actually is the problem here? :|

Part of it is that like most unpolished graphics engine stuff (common in many games) the CPU is tasked to handle a lot more that really the graphics card could be able to handle; this occurs in places of high overall particle quantity, as well as high overdraw. (many overlapped objects/effects)

Cutting-edge 3D engines have means of culling and prioritizing that minimizes the load on the CPU... But simpler ones (basically every "babby's first 3D engine") lack this.

The result is pretty clear: even with a screen full of crap, I noticed my video card ("only" a GTX 750 Ti) is at >90% idle, even when the framerates drop into single digits, becuase it's waiting on the CPU being forced to process it all for it when there are more efficient methods.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
The day they give this game 3 or 4 levels of extra zoom, it's the day i'll play it again :(.

Just tried to start Warband the other day. Can't. Stand. Zoom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info