If GGG patches one thing this weekend...

I want a hideous mini Doedre pet.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Total of 126 passive skill points. And I want 2% block mods to exist on jewels like it did in beta awakening.
Permanent Hardcore only.
-A rebuild of Act4 boss areas, Piety in merciless is a real nightmare, with my summoner i can't do anything after she cast her first lazer, when i come back to life she starts making big red balls who move and stay on respawn point, she cast her lazer again, but never for the same amount of time, then she fills the area with small red worms and it's over for me, no time so summon too...really boring...two days i try to kill her, two days i die again and again...
When i see videos with summoners on youtube it seems to be so easy to kill her, but her lazer is just too much, no place to hide, respawn in area leading to die over and over...
Really hate this fight, only losing exp, and gaining frustration.
At least in Dominus fight it's possible to run and hide from his range and distance skills, with Piety impossible to hide and the more i fail, the worst the situation become.

-A rebuild of loot drop, because actually it's more "path of scrolls of wisdom" more than anything else, i've dropped way more uniques before 2.0; adding a rule to not drop low lvl uniques in areas above lvl 60 perhaps could be good.
It is infuriating to hope for good drops, getting nothing, and see in trade chat people selling tons of good useful uniques, at crazy expensive prices. I don't get how they get this items, and how people can buy them too as nothing good drops

I don't really like this expansion for many reasons, but the more i play the more i get bored from all the changes, i have almost dropped the idea of leveling any of my characters, dying has became so common for me...
I'll settle for either retuning the last boss not to be stupidly arthritis inducing if you want to not die....or for them to fix whatever makes me crash at some point during every single Merveil fight, which didn't even happen during the act 4 beta.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
To make a short-ish list...

• Act 4 bosses: re-color things. Doedre's auras are NOT colorblind-friendly... And you may as well have NO color vision when it comes to Malachai: everything is too damned red! Everything bleeding into each other makes recognizing those mines, the degen area, etc. all take a LOT longer than the 250 millisecond norm for reaction time.
  • Mapping: just bump drops. Seriously, all evidence I've found points to even mid-level mapping having been made horrifically unsustainable; people are only getting higher right now through a mix of luck, and in perm leagues, using their legacy stash.
  • Divination Cards: re-think how you're doing it. If you BOTH want normal folk to get currency drops AND prevent no-lifers from monopolizing it... Adjust the drop rates. Hell, put in an internal cooldown to prevent super-rapid drops.
  • Connection issues: fix them. Chances are this is partly a hardware capacity issue, though. Still, if PoE is to grow it will need more!
  • Hardware usage: START to trim it. Each patch has made PoE a little more RAM-hungry, and leak memory a LITTLE faster. 2GB, which in spite of being the LISTED requirement and TIED for the highest requirement of any commercial game... Is outright insufficient to actually play the game: you can either disable audio and some other things, or you WILL NOT (not "might not") be able to access zones to finish the game. Similarly, it appears to, even with the most aggressive garbage-collection, still leak around 100MB/hour. At this rate, 4GB isn't even functional for it: running out WILL happen unless you like playing with no other programs open... That means no browser for poe.trade/wiki/forums, no having Skype open, etc. This is unsustainable. A total fix (under 1GB total is EASILY doable) will take a long time and lots of work... But GGG needs to start now.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Map drops thats all. It's stupid running easy content when 80s and gems are coming into their own. I hate farming never farmed docks, dom or anything. I'm here to challenge my characters/build ideas.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2015, 8:56:35 PM
Some things.

-Piety abomination, respawn outside her chamber when you die.
-Malachai fight, reduce particle effects enough for a PUG to actually run it.
-Map drops, its simply horrible.
-a working particle slider, anything that will helped reduce fps drops particularly in big boss fights.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Map drops thats all. It's stupid running easy content when 80s and gems are coming into their own. I hate farming never farmed docks, dom or anything. I'm here to challenge my characters/build ideas.

We broke the 75 barrier finally!

...only to get a couple of 72's and go back to square one. Ehhh.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Rafurion wrote:
Total of 126 passive skill points. And I want 2% block mods to exist on jewels like it did in beta awakening.

I wouldn't mind if we got rewarded 3 Skill Points from killing Merciless Malachai to be honest. That would bring Act4 more on par with the other acts (granting a total of 6 Skill points after all 3 difficulties) and at the same time give a valid excuse to take on that hard fight.
Right now I see no reason to ever try to go for Merciless Malachai and risk my hardcore characters' lives.

- Make completed stacks of divination cars change color or get a visual border or something!
- Wouldn't mind if Act4 Piety Laser-of-death was visible after going down a portal after its been activated. I personally know to wait with the invulnerability buff, but I can see that shit killing lots of people (and many playing in hardcore).
- Reward 3 Skill Points from killing Malachai (only on Merciless, read above).
- Buff most of the useless unique jewels... Its so sad when you add so many unique jewels and I don't want a single one any of my builds, even if I could get any of them at any given time.
Last edited by Kaemonarch on Jul 20, 2015, 1:00:29 AM
Fixed a bug where Shackles of the Wretched interacted incorrectly with the new Punishment curse.
Fixed an instance crash related to chilling enemies under certain conditions.
Fixed a bug where Warbands in Maps were using location information from Merciless instead of the correct Map information.

Not quite what we hoped for >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info