[2.0] Hidden Potential Poison Arrow (100% magic gear!)

Oh, this looks super fun. I love your builds, maybe sometime you could put together a post (or a forum signature?) that links to all of them? (Non-updated also, I have offline data for old trees and I can extrapolate. I have links to a bunch already in my build bookmarks but since this forum doesn't have a way to list a specific user's top-level threads only, just all posts top-level or not, I could easily have missed something fun.)
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
"
Cidira wrote:
Oh, this looks super fun. I love your builds, maybe sometime you could put together a post (or a forum signature?) that links to all of them? (Non-updated also, I have offline data for old trees and I can extrapolate. I have links to a bunch already in my build bookmarks but since this forum doesn't have a way to list a specific user's top-level threads only, just all posts top-level or not, I could easily have missed something fun.)

Aww :3 Thanks! It's great to know that you are enjoying my build threads! I will try and edit all my posts with a new section linking to all my other posts. I do plan to...eventually...update some of them. Even if it is just a new 2.0 suggested tree.
"
4L
Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 14)+ Temp Chains (lvl 17) + Arctic Breath (lvl 17) + GMP

GMP ? how it works linked to these skills ?

Nice build btw :)
"

"
4L
Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 14)+ Temp Chains (lvl 17) + Arctic Breath (lvl 17) + GMP

GMP ? how it works linked to these skills ?
Nice build btw :)

GMP on Arctic Breath makes it create more chilled ground, which is the reason why Arctic Breath is a good CWDT skill in the first place. Doesn't affect the curse.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Would u consider point blank gem support in current 5L/6L set up ?

Hello!

I just had one question-

When you say your PA DPS is 23,652, do you mean tooltip or the actual cloud dmg? (Chaos DPS)

I have this weird thing i found in a corrupted jewellers, I knew some build would use it. let me know if you want it :)
hello,
im using the same build on warbands, only change is that mine doesnt use traps (might change on the future), will follow this topic !

btw i got empower 2 and PA20 if u want run a few tests on warbands i can borrow
"
Bladerlore wrote:
Would u consider point blank gem support in current 5L/6L set up ?

Point Blank, sadly, does not work with Poison Arrow since the cloud damage does not count as an "attack".

"
Baww wrote:

Hello!

I just had one question-

When you say your PA DPS is 23,652, do you mean tooltip or the actual cloud dmg? (Chaos DPS)

The tooltip. This is not counting any area damage (like conc effect) or the vuln curse.

"
erani wrote:
hello,
im using the same build on warbands, only change is that mine doesnt use traps (might change on the future), will follow this topic !

btw i got empower 2 and PA20 if u want run a few tests on warbands i can borrow

Thank you for the offer :) I'll pass on testing as I don't have the right set-up for empower, but definitely let me know how it goes!
i am lvl 83 with your build 6l +2 not +3 sadly. i made some changes to it. have 27,8 k chaos dmg. it's a fun build! the only problem is that i cant make atziri. idk. can u make a video of atziri pls? Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info