Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

At least make it so that we can turn in our dupe pets for half points or something....
fix the server first FFS

DO NOT BUY
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Jul 17, 2015, 12:05:04 AM
I need the infernal set :O
I was tempted to burn my remaining points, but after seeing the others results, I have to pass. Seems to be very unlikely that I get the entire armour set.

Good luck to everyone who tries!
Here's what I got after 39 boxes were bought and opened.

Dragon Fireball x 4
Infernal Anger x 5
Infernal Weapon Effect x 4
Infernal Footprints x 2
Infernal Gloves x 4
Firefly Swarm Pet x 5
Infernal Helm x 1
Fireplace x 3
Cauldron x 5
Fiery Visage x 1
Infernal Boots x 2
Infernal Throne x 1
Infernal Fox Pet x 2

1755 points

I'm only missing the chest piece. :( If only there was a way to sell back MTX's at half the original price. I'd be happy with that. But i guess that's the point of RNG right? To screw you over? :P

Either way I'm pretty happy, I think GGG should do more of these mystery boxes, maybe make some items ONLY available from these mystery boxes.

Spent all my remaining points on these, as I didn't really have much else to buy.

@Chris where's my Infernal Wings damnit?

In-game pic without chest + raven wings: http://i.imgur.com/jaoEgCa.jpg

Really upsetting :/
1x Firefly Swarm Pet
1x Cauldron

RNG god baited me.
"

Do what i did. Take all that crap, toss it in a hideout in a league you don't play. I didn't even want to look at it. Still gotta see that fucking spam message in game now.

Makes me not even want to play
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"

Do what i did. Take all that crap, toss it in a hideout in a league you don't play. I didn't even want to look at it. Still gotta see that fucking spam message in game now.

Makes me not even want to play

I was ok with the last mystery box because it was only filled with fun items. Having an MTX set be in there and having a chance to get multiples of it is really depressing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info