Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

I bought the St Patricks Day box because it was cheap (15 points?) but this one is too expensive to gamble, sorry
IRON MAN
While I'm not fond of the idea I cannot say I am against mystery box items either.

Although adding the ability to receive items you already have is.. not fun. It really dissuades anyone whom already has a few of the items in those from purchasing more as they are increasing the odds of receiving an item that is effectively of no value.
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!

Thanks for the fire doge!

Would have bought another one but missing 5 miserable points. Ah well, fun box :)
Loved the idea but got too many dupes :( Didn't even know you could own two of the same MTX like the footprints.

Not to sure how to link just the mtx from my account, but that is literally my result. Odds are skewed.

DO NOT BUY
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Jul 16, 2015, 11:50:54 PM
I wonder if we'll ever get the option to get the 3D art for already existing items, and how much it will cost.
I'm a big fan of mystery boxes as well, but getting multiple duplicate items is a huge disappointment.

That's great I got something worth 45+ points, but it's useless if I have 2 of them from the same box. Most every game makes it so you won't get multiple items when it's useless to have 2 (ie; pets).

Hopefully on future boxes that can be implemented?

Last edited by firehawk22 on Jul 16, 2015, 11:53:43 PM

4 boxes 4 success i'd say

Don't buy this box

아 존나 짜증난다 진짜
I hate RNG microtransactions with all my heart, I hope GGG doesn't go that way... might be too late tho? :/

Specially in a game where you can't trade the microtransactions, at least make it so people can't get repeate items.. I feel bad for that guy who linked 5 boots and gloves...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info