Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

multiple dropping MTX from Mystery Boxes make NO sense.

Why? Cause we neither need em nor we can sell em.
they are a waste of time and waste of Money.

Ofc its cool for the ppl that opened 1 box and got a fire fox pet.
but for all those that wasted a lot of Money... was just a disappointment.

In Other Games i played (were PayToWin) there were such boxes aswell. Atleast u cud sell the stuff that dropped from the box. SO even if u wasnt happy with the loots, u cud get rid of the useless junk u got sooner or later.

That doesnt mean though, that we shud go PTW ;) I just disagree with the Idea of RNG Mystery Boxes at all.
MTX of same type don't stack and are cluttering up the tabs :(

I'm going to wait for the set before my tabs explode with identical 1-count items.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
HairyBotter wrote:
multiple dropping MTX from Mystery Boxes make NO sense.

Thats the bloody idea of this whole sale, you either get lucky, or you don't. Asses the risk. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to support GGG some more while having a good chance to return my "investment", I didnt get a single armor piece in 10 boxes and multiples of hideout decor, still, I don't regret a single dollar.

Dont do stuff you're gonna regret later people, always expect the worst outcome if you go gambling :)

I support this mystery gambling, although I wouldn't want to have a similar sale every week.

Thanks Chris and y'all! Having a blast in the new expansion!
Last edited by wormicek on Jul 17, 2015, 9:19:48 AM
Don't suggest opening them unless you think you have RNG. I spent about 2400 points and got the same terrible thing over and over. I can tell you now, that it is NOT 10% chance. I had the points to spare, and am still salty.
Last edited by Celorien on Jul 17, 2015, 9:45:53 AM
Bought 3, not what i attempt but not really bad no dup ^^
Bought two, got the Fiery Visage Helmet and the Infernal Weapon Effect. Would buy one more, but am missing 5 points XD
Bought 5 before I started reading this thread, but am at work so I can't open. Hoping for the scorpion but based on these replies, doesn't seem very likely. Oh well, I can hope for now.
I got 4 boxes. 2 fireflies and 2 infernal skulls.

While I can see what they were aiming at here and I like the general concept of it, I think the huge amount of duplication that people are getting has put a big damper on this one.

My suggestion for future ones would be that you get a random number pick.
That number corresponds to the tier of item.
RNG then selects an item from that tier and allocates it to you if you don't already have it.
If you do have it then it will select something that is useful ingame, ie. Skin transfer, Stash tab. Premium tab. etc. Where multiple duplicates will still be of eventual use.

I'd also like to see that you can trade in unwanted MTX effects to the same effect. So something that was purchased at 250 points could be traded back for a premium stash tab bundle or similar value.

Doing it this way they points are converted to useful items ingame and poeple are less likely to feel stuck with items in their already messy MTX stash.

While they are at it they could rework the MTX stash so we can at least organize it. :)
Just opened 1 box and got this guy :)

Pretty happy with it, he is really cool.

I should probably stop trying to get the Armour set. Atleast increase the rate of getting one atleast A LITTLE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info