Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

90 points worth! wooo <3
[Standard]Maria_TheVirginWitch
[Breach]Silmeria_Valkyrie
3x Fireplace out of 4 Boxes, reminds me of the rng system Archeage has, was the first and last ones i bought.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Mihalis wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
If they would make it so you can use mtx on all characters at the same time, they would have to make them even more expansive, because they would lose out on multiple sells.

Your point proves the false in the concept my friend. Instead they could make even more interesting transactions to sell. Which one would you prefer?

I don't even understand what you just said.

I am talking about pricing and you come with making more MTX?

You said that if they make microtranactions available to all characters, would make prices to go up, in order to cover their margin loss. I suggest to make them available for all characters and cover their money loss by offering more microtransaction effects. What is it you don't understand?
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Last edited by Mihalis on Jul 17, 2015, 6:44:39 AM
Great results! And for the salty dogs that buy over 5 boxes and get upset its not what they want... id highly suggest you go look up the word random :)
Would hate to see yous on the pokies haha.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.

Opened around 8 and got 3 foxes lol.
To those saying "I don't understand all of the complaining going on here". It's very simple:

EVEN if you buy, let's say 10 boxes, the numbers seem SO SKEWED that even if you get a piece of the new set (which is their selling point for this new box..), the new set pieces are SO expensive that it will still be cheaper to buy the full set combo price instead of the pieces individually. I don't remember the post, but this is the reason I agree with someone saying "at least make the microtransaction system fair". Which in its current state, is clearly not. Don't get me wrong, I will gladly support GGG. I have in the past and I will again, but at least don't try to bleed your customers dry under the guise of "donations".

Edit: the bolded part is referring to the fact that in all likelihood, 90% of the 10+ box buyers will receive boots/gloves instead of chest/helm.

Edit 2: Spelling.
IGN: SinfulWand/ufo_evil/SinfulRevelations
Last edited by SkoolNerd on Jul 17, 2015, 7:10:17 AM
Well first 2 boxes were totally worth it: Dragon Fireball Effect and Infernal Skull.
After that i got 3 more skulls and 6 cauldrons :D

But I still like this cs:go thing
Would be cool if you could change 2xInfernal Skull to other skull effect or sell them back for 50% of the value ^^
Wrong thread.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 17, 2015, 7:16:46 AM
After seeing the results from the previous posters I think I'm gonna pass on this "offer". "We heard u like RNG in game so much we thought we'd offer you a chance to RNG some real cash this time."
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Got 3, hope there is something good, cause they were pretty pricey to me. (it would translate to around 50$).
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info