[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

"
hi body , i'm following your guide since i'm lvl 1 and i'm now 65 and i ve a question ? is that worth it to equip 2 bino's ? cuz actually i have 1 mark of the doubt and 1 bino's , i don'y know how much nerfes has been bino's ty body and nice guide ^^ i'm oneshotting everything x))

Binos is more for utility, you can get a nice high phys dps dagger for cheaper
like mine

Bino's costs 10c in Prophecy and has better crit and attack speed. Even if the dps on this dagger might be higher, it isn't better.
It might work better as the offhand weapon than a bino's if you already wear a bino's in mainhand tho.
around the t8/9 mark im starting to feel super squishy, can you explain how this build achieves defensiveness all the way up to red maps?
"
_Dredd_ wrote:
around the t8/9 mark im starting to feel super squishy, can you explain how this build achieves defensiveness all the way up to red maps?

I haven't played red maps yet and they might be too hard for this character (how I designed him).

I am pretty sure that red maps are doable with some changes, you shouldn't use abyssus and probably take lightning coil for best possible survivability. I would test some different setups (additions like arctic armour) and see how it goes, personally I just enjoy other skills more right now.

Dual strike is kinda swallowed to me because I have played with it for like 1 year at least.

Without having any special items like legacies I am able to run t11 at least without any problems, I haven't played higher maps tho as mentioned earlier. I can of course check your gear and tree if you want me to do, maybe I can find something that causes the problem.

Red maps are always dangerous for melee characters and dual strike is like the most melee skill possible.

Tl;dr: Haven't played red maps, I guess it is up to you to find it out ;)
edit: changed mind, just gunna make a shield charge toon instead.
Last edited by _Dredd_ on Jun 24, 2016, 4:22:45 AM
It's always better to follow the meta, shield charge is so strong right now ;)
What about ascendancy?
Nvm, found it. :)
Hey, is there any way I can chat with you to ask some basic things of the game?
Just started today and kinda confused on what to do...
Thank you (:

BabasThePimp
Actually I don't have a lot of time but the best way is to send me a pm right here with all your questions. I can't tell when I will be online ingame during the next weeks but you can add me of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info