[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

How to fight chaos damage? Just skip those maps? Poison on hit is retarded with random oneshots in tier 8 map... Was like wtf all this goats with poison on hit. Jungle valley boss is retaded too, easy but gets me down to 1k hp, i have 4.5k, currently on a 5l, 1month softcore and all... When Bameth spawns he just shoots me down with chaos arrrows like a dog, i can facetank abaxoth and i never fall below 4k, but gearing for chaos is impossible.
"
pejakovic1 wrote:
How to fight chaos damage? Just skip those maps? Poison on hit is retarded with random oneshots in tier 8 map... Was like wtf all this goats with poison on hit. Jungle valley boss is retaded too, easy but gets me down to 1k hp, i have 4.5k, currently on a 5l, 1month softcore and all... When Bameth spawns he just shoots me down with chaos arrrows like a dog, i can facetank abaxoth and i never fall below 4k, but gearing for chaos is impossible.

Hm, weird man. With 4.5k hp, I'd have thought it'd be easy to deal with Chaos/Poison Dmg. I have -33% Chaos Res and I've never had a problem with chaos damage in particular. I guess it might hurt but as long as you keep discharging, you end up gaining more health than the dmg you take.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
I guess that might not hold true for one month league, especially with 5 link and blood magic.. hard to get enlighten in temp, started 4 days late and it was hard to lvl with beyond. Tho gotta get that uncor voll's, im kinda tight on attributes.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
So I've been playing this on my lower level Maurader while waiting for my Witch to transfer over from the 1 month league. I can sustain Blood Rage by itself since it drains my health pretty slow.

However for Righteous Fire by itself, it drains my health way too fast. Are you guys using it just for clearing mobs?
"
Mistletoes wrote:
So I've been playing this on my lower level Maurader while waiting for my Witch to transfer over from the 1 month league. I can sustain Blood Rage by itself since it drains my health pretty slow.

However for Righteous Fire by itself, it drains my health way too fast. Are you guys using it just for clearing mobs?

No. The OP intended it to be used only for bosses. But tbh, its not that tough to sustain it throughout a map. Your flasks are usually up all the time and your health stays at full when discharging. You'll only ever need to use the flask when moving from one mob to another.
Not that its even necessary though. Clear Speed without RF is more than enough imo.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
Mistletoes wrote:

No. The OP intended it to be used only for bosses. But tbh, its not that tough to sustain it throughout a map. Your flasks are usually up all the time and your health stays at full when discharging. You'll only ever need to use the flask when moving from one mob to another.
Not that its even necessary though. Clear Speed without RF is more than enough imo.

Ah I see, thanks.
Thoughts on adding a CWDT setup with Molten Shell and Tempest Shield? Maybe in the shield slot since I have free slots for it.

Are you guys using any of the golems at all?
Rocking this build so far. Next upgrade is a 6L. Then i guess legacy saffells and legacy mjolner, but i don't think i will be able to get that much currency xD

Using CWDT curse and golem for extra laziness, i'm switching the setup and curses depending on the map.
Last edited by 1nfest on Oct 30, 2015, 2:08:30 PM
Hey OP thanks for this great build,i've been looking for a mjolner build and after take a look at some builds out there i decided follow this one,i just got one question and would love if someone help me please,need some tips for leveling a new toon ,idk where to go,since i never did a mjolner build before . .

sorry for my english.

cheers guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info