[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

Poison is a Huge damage boost, so I think that 5L would be better. Though I still honestly think a 6L is a better defense than anything - shorter fights are safer.

Since I'm doing level 80 maps very easily and safely on a Tabula, people play with it on HC... Don't worry too much. Of course a Hyrri is better, but as a 6L.

----

Will update today with my Talisman character. Poison EK, essentially.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 4, 2016, 3:44:32 PM
Poison really is the way to go for the 5th link. I'm destroying 2man t12 map regular and magic monsters in one cast (well, 2 if you count the echo) but some rares and bosses can take time and Poison is perfect for that. It also shines for hit and run tactics against some bosses (hi village ruin!).
hiya can i ask are you using the consuming dark for the chaos damage source?

is it possible to use mings ring for the source of chaos damage and use a better dagger?

thanks
"
behbehbehbeh wrote:
hiya can i ask are you using the consuming dark for the chaos damage source?

is it possible to use mings ring for the source of chaos damage and use a better dagger?

thanks

If you like losing 70-80 base life, resists, Mana regen, 15% life, sure. I think that ring is made of glass cannon garbage.

Consuming Dark is to make HoA and Added Fire add to Poison and ignore resist and reflect.

Besides, at best you can get like 40% spell damage on a Rare, and small nearly useless added flat ele damage. I think Chaos makes more real dps.

___

Day off was cancelled, so update is delayed a bit...

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 5, 2016, 8:38:20 AM
Hi, I Have been enjoying this build. Highly recommend for people.
My dps is 32k + poison without charges, 5k8 life with not impressive (2ex) gear.
I feel that using a wand still better than dagger. It gives proj speed, cast speed...
I also changed some setup, using two CWDT combos.
Below are my gear and my tree, happy to share with everyone & pls comment if you see anything should fix :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4EswW1BnAIZxEvFm8Wvxg8GFYZiho4GmwajxzcH0Ei6iSqJpUnLyj6KU8tqDBxMZ4y0TY9Nuk31DpCOtg64T7PQYdFR0WdS1dLeE6fUUdTUlVLVYVfsGHiYlpirGZUaPJsjG1sb551_Xp_fEuCx4MJhG-ExYV7jb-PGpBVkzqWdJcGmuCbtZ2qogCly6ZXsZC1BLVItz631riTu-O9J73mvoDAZsDjwzrEospK1CPUQtWm2L3bWd2o35jjauQi53To1utj6-7sOO0_8B_xs_JF9tr56PsJ_gr-ug==?accountName=Quirom&characterName=LittleSuSu
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
another question: since Vaal Pact is ready to have in the tree, how do you think Vaal Pact can improve the build? with good DPS, Vaal Pact + Warlord's Mark / Blasphemy can facetank?
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
"
Quirom wrote:
another question: since Vaal Pact is ready to have in the tree, how do you think Vaal Pact can improve the build? with good DPS, Vaal Pact + Warlord's Mark / Blasphemy can facetank?

That's one option. I like having some regen (and Atizir's Step + Blood Rage). And we don't do THAT much DPS. Also, Flask :)

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 5, 2016, 9:09:48 PM
cantripN i would like to know how to find jewels with maximum life ,proj dmg, phys dmg. Dropped ,crafted or buy?
Last edited by BossNik on Jan 6, 2016, 5:40:38 AM
I buy all my Jewels, some prefer to roll, but it's a lot harder.

---

My Talisman char:

Level 92:
6704 Life (375 Regen, but before Blood Rage)
257/1305 Mana (122.6 regen before Rallying Cry, Mana Leech from Aura / Flask)
38730 DPS without Charges + Poison DPS
54250 DPS with 6 Frenzy + Poison DPS
66101 DPS with 6 Frenzy + Flasks (not including Shock)

Poison adds over 100% MORE damage.

Overcapped res, 40/46 Dodge for now.

Gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:

Tree:

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 6, 2016, 7:05:49 AM
ok thanks , I bought them

now I have the blood dance without + 1franzy charge , sell them to buy atziri 's step and use blood rage or hold these ?
Last edited by BossNik on Jan 6, 2016, 10:57:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info