[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

@artradis :
About your shield and dagger, they are honestly very very fine, you will not find better shield (maybe one with mana but you does not need it) on tempest for sure, dagger will be hard too.
About the amulet you will not find spell damage + cast speed, it kind of not exist on tempest, was looking for it long time, just conform myself with :
I think you can find better rings too, maybe with some luck one with a bit of cast speed or something little more intersting than the one you get atm (if you can deal with resists).

But the more important part for me is your jewels, you are thinking about another one when you get a lot of mediocre ones, I know you need some for the LC but still, go try to improve all you get and then maybe go for another one. I have all my 8 jewels kind of perfect for this build and still didn't go for the 9 at level 91.
@Eltharion02

Thanks for you feedback also! I agree that I really should do something about my amulet.. Bookmarked a good amu search at poe.trade now, keeping my thumbs crossed for something to pop up :) (really nice one you got there!)

I find it hard to find those really optimal jewels, I'd said maybe only 2 out of the 8 I'm using is really "somewhat optimal". Most really good jewels are so darn expensive though; 7 out of my 8 are made the cheeaper way by self-rolling. I'll keep another set of fingers crossed for lucky rolling there then :D Will go for life instead of 9th spot until I can improve the jewels I have, thanks!
So, after ripping my first tempest char with this build at lvl 85 and trying few other builds, ripping them all at around lvl 86-88, i've finally returned to this one and managed to hit 90 at tempest :D Build works pretty awesome, dps is high enough to have no problems clearing up to 79 maps with enfeeble very fast. Really loved this build, loved EK, even got EK mtx :D Definitely gonna return to this build or its variations in future leagues, thanks for it! Oh well, and may be i'll even few more lvls on tempest :D

Finally finished as 92, killed abyss and colosseum. Didn't try core, unfortunately, while atziri was very easy, the only bad side was positioning cause i needed not to hit the reflect one) otherwise, pretty solid build for high end content as well as leveling.
Last edited by fatelessguy on Oct 1, 2015, 1:25:32 AM
More or less, yeah. I just had even MORE life nodes / Jewels for later levels.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hi, I'm going to try this build in the next darkshrine league, any tips to lvl fast? ek+flame totem works well? and do u think that is possible to sustain lvl 76-78 maps with low investment on equip or can be really tough?
Sorry for my english :P and thx for sharing ur build.
PS. which tree i have to follow? base tree is down
Last edited by Puercoescondido on Nov 2, 2015, 9:34:50 AM

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Nov 2, 2015, 12:27:30 PM
Hi I have a question
"
for this Eternal Knives build is better 1.5% cast speed than 1% projectile dmg + 1% increased projectile speed, right? (asking because of 21/20 versus 20/23 Faster Projectiles).

Thanks for answer.
Yes, cast speed is better, but it's such a minor thing I'd not bother to overpay for either over 20/20.

Last edited by CantripN on Nov 5, 2015, 12:00:13 AM
Thanks for answer ;-)

You are right, I am a bit obssesed with maxing everything but guess i will just level the second one which is already 19/20 and that will be it. If it will fail i will use the 21/20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info