[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

do you have any idea where i can find a low life, or es in general crit ek build for pvp? or any ek build for pvp? D:
"
do you have any idea where i can find a low life, or es in general crit ek build for pvp? or any ek build for pvp? D:

Afraid I know next to nothing for PvP other than you need the Gem that lowers Dodge/Block. I tend to think ES builds for casters are more than a little meh atm (except MAYBE Hybrid), so I wouldn't bother, and Low-life is just sad unless you're a summoner.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Aug 15, 2015, 3:53:08 AM
Afraid I was wrong, no HoA for me. But at least I'm Immune to Silence - something I recommend (look at the Jewel near the Scion start on the left).

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Aug 16, 2015, 9:57:22 AM
Hey, I'm back in the business with your build, again on tempest obvsly.
I will let you know how it goes, atm level 56, with a part of my ancient stuff on me, doing well, soon merciless.

I have a question about craft on stuff, I bought a nice dagger since i got geofri's crest. I can craft something on it and I got some doubt.

Better flat mana or add damage to spell? and wich one?

Atm I have not really a problem of mana, I'm running clarity and Hatred, 129 mana non reserved, 70 regen mana and 39 mana cost for EK.

another question, does life and mana leech from flask work with our EK?
could you advise me what chest would be best to use if any option was available?

I'll most likely not get a +1 socketted chest but i do wanna up my defenses a bit.

I was thinking hyrri's would be a fantastic choice. It has high evasion and the 10% additional dodge chance is pretty sexy.

what would u recommend?

Also, against physical reflect, would daresso's defiance be an option with cod immortal call?
"
Eltharion02 wrote:
Hey, I'm back in the business with your build, again on tempest obvsly.
I will let you know how it goes, atm level 56, with a part of my ancient stuff on me, doing well, soon merciless.

I have a question about craft on stuff, I bought a nice dagger since i got geofri's crest. I can craft something on it and I got some doubt.

Better flat mana or add damage to spell? and wich one?

Atm I have not really a problem of mana, I'm running clarity and Hatred, 129 mana non reserved, 70 regen mana and 39 mana cost for EK.

another question, does life and mana leech from flask work with our EK?

Hope you make it far :)
I'd add Lightning Damage, as it's highest on average, but it doesn't matter THAT much which type it is.

Leech from Flasks/Passives/Gear will not work, as it's all for ATTACKS (very few exceptions, mostly listed at OP).

"
Sonido wrote:
could you advise me what chest would be best to use if any option was available?

I'll most likely not get a +1 socketted chest but i do wanna up my defenses a bit.

I was thinking hyrri's would be a fantastic choice. It has high evasion and the 10% additional dodge chance is pretty sexy.

what would u recommend?

Also, against physical reflect, would daresso's defiance be an option with cod immortal call?

Tabula +1 is a great defence, since DPS *is* a form of Defence. So given ANY 6L, I's use that.
But if you insist on losing 2 levels of EK progression, go ahead...
Hyrri's / Lightning Coil / Belly of the Beast / Daresso / Restless Ward all have their benefits.
I'd probably get a Hyrri's / Lightning Coil if you can take care of the resists with great gear.

Spoiler
I'll be making a +1 Gems 6L Lightning Coil in the future, so I stand by my word, +1 is the most important part.

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 17, 2015, 6:31:47 AM
Picked up a +1 tabula, and an alpha's howl to use until my enlighten gem levels up. Might be overkill after that? It did let me spec out of one of the aura passives, so that was nice.
ign: eksnerdion
"
jeremys73 wrote:
Picked up a +1 tabula, and an alpha's howl to use until my enlighten gem levels up. Might be overkill after that? It did let me spec out of one of the aura passives, so that was nice.

I'd skip AA until then, but that's also an option. The more Mana you have on gear, the more likely it is you won't need Enlighten 3 and can stick with 2. You'll need 3 with your current gear...

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 20, 2015, 7:32:47 AM
I think I'll start looking for mana gear then. I'm sure if I keep playing long enough I'll get to enlighten 3 but I don't think I'll even hit 2 any time soon.

I have the +1 tabula and the blood dance, now I can look at upgrading the rest. I've been hesitant to move to a dagger due to the DPS loss and I've been doing ok in the maps I've been running (70, 71, I think I ran a 72 last night) but I should probably just do it and see what I'm missing with whirling blades.
ign: eksnerdion
Got to level 95, will update soon. Back to 7390 life, but Immunity to Silence and DPS is oh-so-sweet.
--

How are you peeps doing?

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 22, 2015, 5:40:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info