[2.0] Rathik's Shotgunless Barrage COC. New build. Much stronger now. Boss killer.

With enough crit why not using Poacher's Mark instead of assasins mark for the extra bäm in your casts?

i dont rly understand the lifeleech thing? you skilled physical ll and uses crest of perdandus but why?

i think the the physical dmg of barrage doesnt care because its nearly nothing

only when using glacial cascade?

an why do you have castspeed it doens affect barrage either

edit said:

herold of ash? some of your physical dmg as extra dmg... only for glacial again?
Last edited by Blutspakt on Aug 2, 2015, 6:15:35 AM
"
Blutspakt wrote:
With enough crit why not using Poacher's Mark instead of assasins mark for the extra bäm in your casts?

i think you kinda right about poacher in case you will get 95% hit ratio but
with ass mark you getting MOAR crit dmg you can get 100% crit chance even if you have 90% yours and finally you getting power charges so there no need to voll`s protector or pcoc

about lifesteal the only one thing is warlord mark OR lifeleach and they both works with spells

"
you skilled physical ll

if you talking about ll in shadow secton i whould tell you there just no way to get hp
so in short yes there no focus on phys ll thats just a bonus or idk what you talking about
same thing about cast speed
no one cares about 10% cos nodes was picked up for another reason

same thing as i can say omgomg you using megi belt wtf dude?
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Aug 2, 2015, 6:52:30 AM
"
ugrolol wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

i think you kinda right about poacher in case you will get 95% hit ratio but
with ass mark you getting MOAR crit dmg you can get 100% crit chance even if you have 90% yours and finally you getting power charges so there no need to voll`s protector or pcoc

about lifesteal the only one thing is warlord mark OR lifeleach and they both works with spells

"
you skilled physical ll

if you talking about ll in shadow secton i whould tell you there just no way to get hp
so in short yes there no focus on phys ll thats just a bonus or idk what you talking about
same thing about cast speed
no one cares about 10% cos nodes was picked up for another reason

same thing as i can say omgomg you using megi belt wtf dude?

10% increased life is just to strong atm. didnt found anything better atm^^
same as crest of perdandus. somewhat resi 70 life hard to find something better. but now im lvl 56 and can equipp my new shield
right now farming aqua on cruel
and thing that i noticed
i have 40% proj 18% cold dmg no fire right
ark fs ek have 30k dps at the top(i think mostly cos of ek)
gmp ice spear arctic have also the same ( cos of cold res in this location(but i dont know exactly whats the mob resistanses there)
BUT
freezing pulse arctic glacial is about 18k at the top xD
and its close range and less aoe so wtf? i didnt get it

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_resists
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Aug 2, 2015, 9:30:29 AM
Tried to run Whakawairua Tuahu map today.
The fight with the boss reminds me of bashing the wall with my head.
The boss - A Scion - summons 4 fast running fast attacking animated weapons
So I cannot shoot - not enough evasion to evade all 4 and stunlock because of it, I cannot leech or use flask since I cannot shoot. Plus like 3-4 missed hits and I am dead for sure.

Even if I could I doubt I could outleech their damage, since they have resistances to all.

No idea what to do - looks like the survivability on bosses is unsolvable issue, since voll does not offer much protection and life leech from gem is only 2% more
Plateau 77 Barrage COC FB + AB + RF 112% more items
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4eypzZuX3s&feature=youtu.be
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"

We all agree that trash clearing speed it great. But could you please make some videos with bosses that like to go close and personal? (fast moving melee\aoe)
"
Railune wrote:
"

We all agree that trash clearing speed it great. But could you please make some videos with bosses that like to go close and personal? (fast moving melee\aoe)

Just finished uploading this.

Merveil lvl 77 extra life extra fire damage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUAKj0UOrAs

EDIT

Name a few bosses.

EDIT2

Added leveling skill tree brake points.

Add level 100 skill tree.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 2, 2015, 2:49:31 PM
Im running now with curse on hit + herald of thunder + warlordsmark this generates enough debuffs on mobs to gain permanently mana and life becaus of leech. also gaining endurance charges for autocast imortalcall.

also i use ash, thunder, arctic armour, and ice and dont need elreon ring with reduced mana anymore. (6l tabula with 17 mana per barragecast)

and in addition thanks vaalpact i can run also bloodrage. the leech from warlordsdebuff + instant leech is enough to gain the attackspeed and 3 frenzy charges.

its so nice :D

maybe with this you can take warlordsmark from voll and put something other in this.

i would like to have 6l voll to test it *dreaming*

if you could explain why you use herald of ash that would be great
"
Blutspakt wrote:
Im running now with curse on hit + herald of thunder + warlordsmark this generates enough debuffs on mobs to gain permanently mana and life becaus of leech. also gaining endurance charges for autocast imortalcall.

also i use ash, thunder, arctic armour, and ice and dont need elreon ring with reduced mana anymore. (6l tabula with 17 mana per barragecast)

and in addition thanks vaalpact i can run also bloodrage. the leech from warlordsdebuff + instant leech is enough to gain the attackspeed and 3 frenzy charges.

its so nice :D

maybe with this you can take warlordsmark from voll and put something other in this.

i would like to have 6l voll to test it *dreaming*

if you could explain why you use herald of ash that would be great

Nice setup.

Herald of Ash ADDS 15% of your physical damage as fire damage.

So when you are using Ethereal Knives and/or Glacial Cascade you get 15% more fire damage.

If the spell you are using does not deal physical damage, herald of ash is worthless.

Its just another way to boost our single target DPS.

At the moment I am experimenting with
"
Purity of fire + Herald of Ash + Hatred

to add even more single target damage.

Thats 36% extra cold damage and 15% extra fire damage.

I am going to do some DPS test later on.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 2, 2015, 3:25:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info