[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

still waiting for new videos :(
Just want to point out that you cannot roll the surgeon's prefix mod on a diamond flask.
nice guide overall, keep it up.
I have an Alien pet.
I picked this build for my very first character - it's going okay so far, I've just beaten the brine king slowly heading toward level 60 - my question is this though -

I'm dirt poor but I've just scraped together my first 5 chaos, what should I focus on buying first out of:

the enlighten gem to start grinding the experience and get the end game auras online earlier

the abyssus (the extra damage worries me as my gear isn't great)

or do I save all the way till I can get a 5 link brass dome and really up my survivability?
Hey all! First character build and I am stoked that in a sea of guides this one was what I chose!

Very luckily I had an exalt drop early in my build so I have been able to get myself some pretty decent gear and I have just finished act 10 and ready for the third lab in incursion league.

I have read the guide now 1000000 times but my biggest weakness with the build is resistance. I am a while off being able to get my steel rings at level 80 so I'm just going to stick with the crappy ones for now I think. Managing all the gems is also quite tricky and I still have a few tweaks to do along the way.

What a great character this is! I still have a fair few refinements to make to get through the end game but being able to blast through levels at full speed then pretty much only dodging a few attacks from the act 10 boss is unbelievably cool.

For anyone out there doubting the Helm/Armour combo this was by far the hugest improvement this build could have by using those. Before I got them the game felt pretty tame and levelling was steady pop the brass dome and burgoneite and holy death explosions lol.

My exalt is all gone on gear and now slowly upgrading all the rest and tweaking but I'm at 5k health and lvl 69 at act 10. Blasting incursions and abyss are the best fun far better than bosses lol.

Anyway I will keep updated on further progress but thanks truly for the great build it was a perfect way to explore this game!
"
A__Glitch wrote:
I picked this build for my very first character - it's going okay so far, I've just beaten the brine king slowly heading toward level 60 - my question is this though -

I'm dirt poor but I've just scraped together my first 5 chaos, what should I focus on buying first out of:

the enlighten gem to start grinding the experience and get the end game auras online earlier

the abyssus (the extra damage worries me as my gear isn't great)

or do I save all the way till I can get a 5 link brass dome and really up my survivability?

I did not grab enlighten that early but I am a full beginner like you but I would go for the helm first IMO and focus on health and armour and stick with the early auras as they are very effective.
Brother i really like you character and your guide, you explain way to many things that everyone need to know but would be really helpfull to show your high end gear equipped with gems.. I readead almsot all guide and still dont know what body armor is best to use.. Can you do something on that please so i can start leveling
"
A__Glitch wrote:

I'm dirt poor but I've just scraped together my first 5 chaos, what should I focus on buying first out of

Get the Abyssus and Brass Dome, they're very cheap, even badly rolled ones will make a noticeable difference in your offense and defense
Could someone help me check my charecter?

I still new to game and need some advice about my equipments. At level 80 I still have only 4,6XX HP. Double strike dps tooltip show 46,XXX if I activating hatred. For now, I try to buy some more jewels with increase maximun life but not success yet.
Hello, I am trying to figure out why my damage is so much lower than yours. IF you dont mind taking a look at my profile and giving some feedback I would much appreciate it.
Recently delved into trading, and acquired a Scaeva and the Brass Dome. Means I can't afford the Abyssus, and not sure I dare to either. All that extra damage frightens me. The two other items have helped a great deal though. I also switched from Herald of Ice to Herald of Ash, which boosted damage a bit further. Sadly means I had to lose the Stone golem, but the Ice (as per the guide) should suffice quite nicely as well. I loved the life regen from the stone golem though. Very useful in labs and boss battles.

The Brass Dome is pretty expensive, but definitely worth it I reckon. To give an example of the improved survivability, I went from 25% physical damage reduction to 74%. Elemental is still a problem ofc, but physical rather less now than before ;-)

Could anybody try to convince me that Abyssus is worth it, and not too risky?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info