[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

"
irvinjesus000 wrote:
hello something I do not understand what kind of weapon to use at the end swords, axes, daggers ??? ''

As i understand main hand weapon (right hand slot of your character) must be sword cos we get passives for sword bleed chance.
This must be the best written build I have ever seen.
Hi. Can i get some help please. Right now i have problems with skills buttons. Like my mouse 1 is vaal double strike for single targets, middle mouse its vaal vesion of ds (souls version), mouse 2 is my 2nd ds for groups clear, Q its my curse (assassins mark slot), W leap slam, E ancestral watchief, R its enduring cry and T its herald of ice. but where to put hatred, arctic armor, blood rage?
you dont need to keep your auras on your skill bar.
Once you've activated them you can just remove them
I really want to try out an Oni-Goroshi build, however I only found two updated guides for 3.3 and both are using Molten Strike. I know it's probably one of the best skills for the sword, however I'd much rather go with something like Lacerate/Double Strike.

How much do you think I'd need to change your build to make it work properly?
(not going for Uber Elder/Shaper but red tier/Uber Atziri/Lab would be something I'd like to be able to pull off).

Alternatively, if you guys know any Oni-Goroshi builds that are not Molten Strike versions, I'd appreciate a link :)
Thanks for a very detailed and well-written build.

Item suggestion: how about The Tempestuous Steel for a cheap stat stick? 1c for 30% extra damage.

Last edited by joshagarrado on Jun 9, 2018, 1:35:36 AM
How do I post my equip? Atm im lv 77 and stuck, have 4,4K hp, Max res 77K dps, 33K armor, but unable to do uber lab or high tier map without dying. Maybe is cause the Abyssus helmet?

Last edited by gotenks87 on Jun 9, 2018, 4:39:17 AM
I don't seem to see chance to cause bleed in path of building, also I cant figure out how I am supposed to get my bleed chance up to around 50%. In the Passive skill tree it only seems that your build has a 25% chance and it doesn't take the sword with the implicit modifier to add to that.
Anyone running this build and doing incursions t5 maps and up? I seem to be having a hard time surviving and killing. I have some chaos res and popped a amethyst flash and barely survived. I haven't added Abyssus but I do plan to try it.. just that now I am already dying, won't Abyssus make it worse? The flower pots from hell will hit me before I get to them.
ig: https://www.instagram.com/unamedking/
"
andieg wrote:
I haven't added Abyssus but I do plan to try it

Get a Brass Dome at the same time. 28000+ armor makes the downside of Abyssus barely noticeable

"
andieg wrote:
The flower pots from hell will hit me before I get to them

Charge into the pack right away, the projectiles will miss if you keep moving. Whirling Blades works very well for me
Last edited by joshagarrado on Jun 11, 2018, 6:24:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info