[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Prefer the mom+eb build , just swiched the build on mi maruder since i lvled to 100 mi scion ,dont know why some of you guys have trouble on uber with it personaly love it so bad, sick tanking , as for ubers if u take a bit of care on trio and watch out for double flame blast on atziri np then. u cant build and make it to just go in ubers brainless .
here mi tree and gear .

my tree
Last edited by ramler on Dec 30, 2015, 10:27:30 AM
tree is still gona be modified a bit in next levels , since i hate does 2 points on intel and str .
Hello guys,

I was reading all 2.0+ Mjolner builds I could find on the forum, and it looks it's here I could receive most helpfull comments !

I'm building on a Mjolner build in talisman, so I had to deal with some concerns :
- No surgeon's flask (the biggest issue I think)
- No legacy stuff
- +1 Voidbringer is out of my league.

Since there is no surgeon's flask, I'm considering running Resolute Technique.
The lack of +1 voidbringer makes me consider Alpha's Howl for aura support, droping Devoto's devotion in the way.
Since running Resolute Technique (no crit) and didn't have Voidbringer +2, it's frees up the gloves for Iron Will.

For my understanding, attack speed is the breed and butter of this build : more attacks, more procs, more life regen through Kingsguard.
Going to start as a duelist for those 20% extra attackspeed, in comparison of a 56% ele/spelldmg on the templar side, or the 20% dmg/+1sock of the Scion.

What number of charges to run ?

If I got it well, most crit build runs more endurance charges than power charges, because some crits will empty the power counter, resulting in more endurance charge available in average.
But since I'm planning running Resolute Technique, the only drop in power charge will be Discharge, which will empty Power & endurence at the same rate.

So Endurance charges = Power charges in this scenario ; the question is how much of each, considering a 30% procrate mjolner ?
4/4 (2 skillpoints) or 5/5 (6skillpoints) ?

How to stay alive ?

The obvious is the combo with Kingsguard.
However, i'm wondering if the life regen is enough with a non-legacy mjolnir, or if Vaal pact + lifeleech will be necessary to keep up with the life regeneration ?

Since running Alpha's Howl, I can go into shadow area to grab aura points wich will allow me 4 auras (34% reduce from tree, 8% Alpha).
I'm going for a Armor/Life build with Iron Reflexes.

I'm looking for this setup :
Determination/Grace/Purity of Fire/Purity of Lightning (a very defensive setup).

Wondering if droping Determination for Haste will be advised ? Less armor but a nice attack speed boost (for compensation of the lacking of Devoto's devotion) and movement speed (which is always a welcome quality of life improvment).

Thanks for your inputs :)
"
Felkor wrote:

Since there is no surgeon's flask, I'm considering running Resolute Technique.

Even without surgeons it should be strong enough - you'll struggle with uber (to have 100% uptime), but for general mapping it should be enough.
However, why not try both? At most it'll cost you a few regrets.

"
The lack of +1 voidbringer makes me consider Alpha's Howl for aura support, droping Devoto's devotion in the way.

Give it a try, but I think even without the +1 voids will provide you with more DPS (due to the crit).

"

Going to start as a duelist for those 20% extra attackspeed, in comparison of a 56% ele/spelldmg on the templar side, or the 20% dmg/+1sock of the Scion.

Not sure how long you plan on paying the build, but with the new ascendency classes, Duelist looks pretty OP (permanent fortify).

"
What number of charges to run ?

With a 30% Mjölner, the more the better ;)

"
How to stay alive ?

Even with a 30% Mjölner you should proc enough to stay alive.

"
Wondering if droping Determination for Haste will be advised ? Less armor but a nice attack speed boost (for compensation of the lacking of Devoto's devotion) and movement speed (which is always a welcome quality of life improvment).

It'll depend if you value DPS > Defense.

For all points though, why not try it and if it doesn't work respec. Especially in temp leagues, regrets are fairly cheap!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Was wandering how is it with all the changes after 2.1 and gem setup in kingsguard chest. Cause got my with at lvl 94 now, and wanted to change from Life/Armor to MOM/EB on the next lvl, but was wandering if I should change from 2R4G (AKA Molten-Multistrike-BM-LS/GMP-Fortify-FA to Molten > Fort > GMP > LMP > Faster > Multi). Using LS for fast map clear and GMP for bosses. Tried taking out BM from my setup to check if I can sustain with my mana leech alone, but having it on 0.4% on harder bosses drains my mana pool empty in 3-4 sec. Using legacy mjolner with Disch-Arc-LP or BL-Disch-LP for bosses, though that doesnt change anything really, when it comes to mana consumption
ign "DarkDonutie"
Forum-Shop: 1035977
Last edited by jaljal on Jan 4, 2016, 2:35:16 AM
I just got a nice Ring and I am still able to craft either % ES or % Armor.
Which would net you more EHP for the OP's MoM EB setup? Did somebody do the math for that already?
hi fellow pro players, can please advise me do i able Uber with below gears? and what is the tips for fighting village ruin boss as i always dead facing it. anything that i can improve for my skill tree and gears? My damage seem so low :( . sorry for bad English. thanks

Currently Level 94

My gears
Spoiler

skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAdwB5wQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtFCAUTRcvGF0YkRv6HNwdFCBuIWAksCXfKaUsnC0fMtE1kjboPC09_ECgQZZEnkSrRUdFfkWdRrdHfkyzUDBQR1NSU7tVrlXGWGNYr14TXz9hUmTnZU1nm2jyavpvO3Txd-N4DXloeu98g4CkghCCHoNfg9uE2YUyhmCMz45kjxqPRo-mlSCa4J_LogCkGacIpzCpbq3xrj6us69stfK2LLb6vJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsEEwfPGrsbY0B_Q9dNv2L3bC9-w5FHr7u8O707v6_Af9kj3pvrS_Es=
Last edited by Zweiwei on Jan 5, 2016, 12:32:03 AM
Uber? Yes. Although you should try and get some chaos resist for the trio fight!
Make sure you've got good flasks and use them.
I assume you've got half decent jewels?

For village boss you need chaos resistance and armour.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
qwertz wrote:
Uber? Yes. Although you should try and get some chaos resist for the trio fight!
Make sure you've got good flasks and use them.
I assume you've got half decent jewels?

For village boss you need chaos resistance and armour.

hi qwertz, below my flask and jewel. it is so hard to craft gain energy with maximum life :(.
as below, is it decent? can survive for uber? thanks

Flasks & Jewel

Spoiler
I watched you guys post.... Most of you use Grace+PoF+PoT with out any mana rerved at skill tree and not use alpha's, how can you guys do that...is that a joke?=.=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info