[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
I watched you guys post.... Most of you use Grace+PoF+PoT with out any mana rerved at skill tree and not use alpha's, how can you guys do that...is that a joke?=.=

Enlighten lvl 4 plus the lvl from mi boots ( or +1 voids ) and u end up with no mana reserve.

makes mi day ...id say best boots f this, gloves with elem weeknes on hit .
Last edited by ramler on Jan 5, 2016, 12:12:10 PM
"
ramler wrote:
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
I watched you guys post.... Most of you use Grace+PoF+PoT with out any mana rerved at skill tree and not use alpha's, how can you guys do that...is that a joke?=.=

Enlighten lvl 4 plus the lvl from mi boots ( or +1 voids ) and u end up with no mana reserve.

Not sure if serious.

Firstly the enlighten gem reduces your mana reservation, the higher the enlightment is the more reservation nodes can be refunded. For example, if you only have enlightment lvl 2 you will need all the reservation nodes at Sovereignty to reserve 100% of your mana.

Second the boots are just bad and wasted money. I'm not sure if you got the point of lvl 21 Purities. The goal is to get them to lvl 23 for the very uber important last +1 max resistances. The 21 purities in your boots will only hit lvl 22 and will add to the wasted money of the boots.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Well i think voidbringers +1 are ceretainly better then ele weakness on hit the point of needing no mana reserve is pretty good, i guess without going to those nodes you would lose 1 max resists so 98% with legacy safells and you save 4 passives. (I think my maths is right dont really know).
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
"
ramler wrote:
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:

Not sure if serious.

Firstly the enlighten gem reduces your mana reservation, the higher the enlightment is the more reservation nodes can be refunded. For example, if you only have enlightment lvl 2 you will need all the reservation nodes at Sovereignty to reserve 100% of your mana.

Second the boots are just bad and wasted money. I'm not sure if you got the point of lvl 21 Purities. The goal is to get them to lvl 23 for the very uber important last +1 max resistances. The 21 purities in your boots will only hit lvl 22 and will add to the wasted money of the boots.

rssists 97/84/97. boots provide nice life, evasion spell dodge, ( wich counts as armor ) and yes +1 to soketed gems makes en lvl 5 wich results in NO MANA reserve from tree , and so i whent on elem weknes on gloves , mi tree

as for 'Not sure if serios '. are u kidding me ?...boots are damn awsome for this build and u dont need +1 voids ..thats just a player preference ,97/84/97 for ubers its enough .

over +1 voids enye day mate !!
Last edited by ramler on Jan 7, 2016, 6:57:27 AM
@zweizwei
Yeah, life+es is hard to roll. But worth it. Should still be OK for uber though. Just make sure you have decent chassis resistance for the trio fight and don't stand on the black degen. Practice permanent flank uptime doing a normal runs (use a low level discharge so you don't one shot bosses).

@fkfkfk
Gear with gem links have been posted a few times in the thread. And explained in first post. You'll need an enlighten. Level 3 in +1 gloves is sufficient though.

I prefer +1 gloves for higher Max resists. While atziri boots are nice, I prefer some with life, strength/int and resists. Rare books make it much easier to get enough str/int/resists and allow you to get some chaos resist as well...

I also prefer cwdt and enfeeble for higher survivability.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jan 7, 2016, 3:36:52 PM
I'm thinking of setting up a second CWDT setup for extra protection (I'm based on build 2).

My initial thought was to use CWDT+Tempest Shield+Molten Shell+Golem. This would give me spell block, armour and physical mitigation. Nice all around setup.

However I already have an enhance lvl3 gem which I currently use with blood rage. I see that on build 3 it combines it with enfeeble as quality if very important there. So in this case I'd move tempest shield to the helmet and have CWDT+Enfeeble+Enhance on the gloves. I think this is a better setup as enfeeble is more important that the other 3 gems and worth sacrificing a slot to give it extra quality.

So what do you suggest for the fourth slot ? Golem or molten shell ? I believe the golem is better because it offers a fixed 4% mitigation and is a source of distraction for the enemies. The only drawback is maps with chain. Molten shell increases my armour which is already at 22,5K so I don't think going to 24 would matter all that much.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
if any of you wants to build the 3rd one and having difficulties finding the jewels feel free to pm me in game HideYourCurrency
● HideYourCurrency
Just managed to set up the 3rd variant of the build, a bit modified for a Scion. I don't have the +1 Voidbringers, but it's not a huge difference for now. I have some ES on hit jewels and decent damage along with ~4,2k life. At the moment I'm just going to invest into some more damage, but I still have some armor and life nodes ready to pick up.
Really solid build, I just wish I could drop my Blood Magic gem on the main skill, but I lack the ES to do so...

Major thumbs up!

P.S. Any predictions on how will Ascendancy classes affect this build? :)
"
P.S. Any predictions on how will Ascendancy classes affect this build? :)

So far, the juggernaut class of Marauder seems like an amazing choice for this build because this build works 100% the same with both Marauder and Witch.

The extra damage when fortify is up, attack speed boost, armor boost, extra max endurance charge, extra damage when at max endurance charge etc, etc. (Pretty much 9/10 of the features of juggernaut seem to be a plus point if using this build.) It could end up becoming a really sturdy tanky character. I started out on version 3 on a new character a month back and I chose Marauder for it for this very reason.

Although, some people have predicted that the witch will get a ascendancy class that will be a lot more oriented towards extra spell damage / extra power charges / (maybe extra cast speed?) idk. It could be a good fit too but can't be said for sure.

"
So what do you suggest for the fourth slot ? Golem or molten shell ?

The third version of the build runs 3 cwdt setups.

Personally, I wouldn't give up either of those cuz I think they both give a really great boost. But if you HAVE to make a choice, then Golem would be the superior choice. (I've lost count of the number of times I've thanked it in uber trio cuz they get distracted by it.)
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Jan 8, 2016, 3:44:24 PM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:

The third version of the build runs 3 cwdt setups.

Personally, I wouldn't give up either of those cuz I think they both give a really great boost. But if you HAVE to make a choice, then Golem would be the superior choice. (I've lost count of the number of times I've thanked it in uber trio cuz they get distracted by it.)

Yeah I've used the third version as a basis for the CWDT setups. But I won't give up leap slam. Maybe when I finally do Uber I'll remove leap slam and put in molten shell like the guide and videos suggest (I'll be switching 2 red gems with 2 other red gems so that's pretty easy). But for general mapping a movement skill is essential.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Jan 9, 2016, 2:15:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info