[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Have you guys considered (with the new MoM/EB build) using Zealot's Oath, drop blood magic gem for accuracy or lesser multiple projectiles and then introduce blood rage into the enhance/summon chaos golem combo instead of minion life?

With ZO you'll regenerate the ES lost from blood rage, plus some extra, wich could possibly sustain the use of lightning strike and molten strike (maybe even drop es on hit from a couple of jewels?) and giving a huge amount of attack speed boosted by your enhance 4, plus another dps gem that will also increase discharge rate so will heal that lost hp faster with kingsguard.

Using your wasteland voll boss example. You are taking small hits so your ES drops and so does you life, but you are able to regen them easily, now when the big hit comes and your life drops alot, with that setup you will regenerate your life a bit slower (because of bloodrage degen) but big hits "never" come in pairs so you are able to regen it back anyways for the next one, all of this with a huge boost on your damage thanks to increased attack speed and accuracy/projectiles fired.

I know playing blood rage without life regen sucks, but we are talking min/max here.
"
spainblaze wrote:
Have you guys considered (with the new MoM/EB build) using Zealot's Oath, drop blood magic gem for accuracy or lesser multiple projectiles and then introduce blood rage into the enhance/summon chaos golem combo instead of minion life?

With ZO you'll regenerate the ES lost from blood rage, plus some extra, wich could possibly sustain the use of lightning strike and molten strike (maybe even drop es on hit from a couple of jewels?) and giving a huge amount of attack speed boosted by your enhance 4, plus another dps gem that will also increase discharge rate so will heal that lost hp faster with kingsguard.

Using your wasteland voll boss example. You are taking small hits so your ES drops and so does you life, but you are able to regen them easily, now when the big hit comes and your life drops alot, with that setup you will regenerate your life a bit slower (because of bloodrage degen) but big hits "never" come in pairs so you are able to regen it back anyways for the next one, all of this with a huge boost on your damage thanks to increased attack speed and accuracy/projectiles fired.

I know playing blood rage without life regen sucks, but we are talking min/max here.

Im sorry, you are wrong about ZO. with 1 k ES, ZO will only refill 6% of that each second, meaning like 60 ES. but blood rage will take 4% of both your life and your ES. For kruxs example, he has 7 k combined es and life. 4% of that will mean he degens like 280 ES/sec.

Personally, i actually use LMP over blood magic, so you are right about that one. im using my ES as my mana pool. Im still able to sustain it on pretty much anything short of uber and core bosses, even with just ES onhit jewels.

Hi OP, I have a question about tanking malachai's slam. I have 90% physical reduction and 4349 hp, but I still can't tank malachai's slam (first phase where he raises his hammer for 2 seconds). I have chaos golem and enfeeble on him. What does it take to tank his slam?

Thanks
"
Sky_7 wrote:
Hi OP, I have a question about tanking malachai's slam. I have 90% physical reduction and 4349 hp, but I still can't tank malachai's slam (first phase where he raises his hammer for 2 seconds). I have chaos golem and enfeeble on him. What does it take to tank his slam?

Thanks

do you mean merciless malachai?
Edit duped post
Last edited by Viviere on Sep 12, 2015, 5:18:33 AM
Hi there, before starting I must say that this guide looks awesome. I'm at warbands ready with the required gear, also got this:

Just one question that bothers me:

I have a lvl86 Scion and a lvl85 Witch. I would like to try this build with my Scion, but seems that I throw away 5 points on "resistances" at her start tree (kind of 'meh'). While Witch takes roughly 58% Spell Damage (that's good). So here's the thing, is the Witch more powerful for this build than Scion? (I'm leading to the Armor-Life build). Does it really notice that much the 58%~ SP loss on Scion?

Thanks, your dedication on this guide is appreciated =)

P.D: If I made some grammar mistakes, forgive me, I'm a spanish man. (toros and olé)!
Last edited by Nortbreaker on Sep 12, 2015, 1:28:13 PM
"
Nortbreaker wrote:
Hi there, before starting I must say that this guide looks awesome. I'm at warbands ready with the required gear, also got this:

Just one question that bothers me:

I have a lvl86 Scion and a lvl85 Witch. I would like to try this build with my Scion, but seems that I throw away 5 points on "resistances" at her start tree (kind of 'meh'). While Witch takes roughly 58% Spell Damage (that's good). So here's the thing, is the Witch more powerful for this build than Scion? (I'm leading to the Armor-Life build). Does it really notice that much the 58%~ SP loss on Scion?

Thanks, your dedication on this guide is appreciated =)

P.D: If I made some grammar mistakes, forgive me, I'm a spanish man. (toros and olé)!

Yes, the witch is the best choice for this build, so if you have a choice, then go for the witch. the resistances at the start of scion, you might get away with a bit cheaper gear, but id still reccomend the witch =)
Thanks for the quick answer =)

I've transitioned with my Witch to your Armor-Life based. Now I have a problem.

Because I don't have Voidbringers corrupted +1, I socketed PoF + PoL with Empower lv3 and Enlighten lv3 to reach the lvl 23 on auras. I've spent 2 more points in 'Reduced mana reserved' for a total of 14%. And here's the thing, I still can't use Grace, so I was thinking I would need another Enlighten to socket with Grace in order to use it. But, where?

I could take away Chaos Golem + Enhance on boots. That's the only thing I see.

What do you think about?

Thanks =)
"
Nortbreaker wrote:
Thanks for the quick answer =)

I've transitioned with my Witch to your Armor-Life based. Now I have a problem.

Because I don't have Voidbringers corrupted +1, I socketed PoF + PoL with Empower lv3 and Enlighten lv3 to reach the lvl 23 on auras. I've spent 2 more points in 'Reduced mana reserved' for a total of 14%. And here's the thing, I still can't use Grace, so I was thinking I would need another Enlighten to socket with Grace in order to use it. But, where?

I could take away Chaos Golem + Enhance on boots. That's the only thing I see.

What do you think about?

Thanks =)

https://poe.mikelat.com

Easy and quick way to calculate if you have enough mana reduction.

Here is the math:
Example 1: both purities with empower
You need 22% mana reduction from the tree, and all of your auras need to be supported by lvl 3 enlighten

Example 2: Both purities no empower
you need 10% reduced mana from the tree and all of your auras need to be supported by lvl 3 enlighten

theese are your two options uintill you get a +1 voidbringer =)
Thanks Viviene! That helped me out! =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info