[2.0] Leary's Hybrid Summoner (Once Again): Dual Curse, invincible summons, Atziri viable

"
Eranicus wrote:
Hmm interesting new armor, I've missed it while checking new uniq's. There is one problem by using auras in chest peace, this means you will use 4 link specters. Maybe for evangelists it will be ok. But for revenants 6 link its like 30%+ more dps if you compare it to 4 link.

I did atziri today with my low life setup, and i have to say damage was superb.

More aura effect also gives extra dps :) and the room in budget allows you to do certain things earlier. If you can afford a 6link, of course you don't go with this chest :P.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ

Should I try to roll this better, or keep it this way?
"
dasweb wrote:

Isn't that max? or at least close to? block is max. I'd keep it, unless you have surplus currency in exalts
"
leary93 wrote:
"
dasweb wrote:

Isn't that max? or at least close to? block is max. I'd keep it, unless you have surplus currency in exalts

I must be lucky...I've gotten 3x of these so far.
"
leary93 wrote:

And yeah, zombie life has improved drastically. I suspect them to be able to tank uber tbh

No, don't even dream. I tried and they still die like flies vs her blasts. That was with 20/20 Purity of Fire/Lightning and 20/23 Minion Life on top of lvl 26 zombies.

Another super end game map that I tried is new Hall of Grandmasters and minions got fried by those Mjolnoobs. Could be better if I ran Temporal Chain, but I still say it's not worth trying.

Normal Atziri run, however, has become very smooth and I dare say quite easy with end game gear, whether you go life based, hybrid or low life. Classic summoner is hands down the safest build to farm normal Atziri now (safer than even Flame totem or SRS which everyone's been calling OP).

Last edited by Taxi_Driver on Jul 21, 2015, 5:21:13 PM
Sorry to hear you wasted a mortal set. :( Just for the record, what level is your summoner? I've never tried uber w/summoner and I'm curious. :)
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Sorry to hear you wasted a mortal set. :( Just for the record, what level is your summoner? I've never tried uber w/summoner and I'm curious. :)

I'm lvl 92 with low life build. I think Uber with classic summoner is possible, but rather too hard and too unreliable to call it "farming Uber" (which high-end SRS build can). Vaal machines are no big deal, but trio and Atziri are both too hard. You need perfect positioning, Convo timing and also the AI of the your spectres to focus fire the target when needed instead of wandering around the room.

Overall I don't recommend doing it at all. Have fun farming normal Atziri.
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

I'm lvl 92 with low life build. I think Uber with classic summoner is possible, but rather too hard and too unreliable to call it "farming Uber" (which high-end SRS build can). Vaal machines are no big deal, but trio and Atziri are both too hard. You need perfect positioning, Convo timing and also the AI of the your spectres to focus fire the target when needed instead of wandering around the room.

Overall I don't recommend doing it at all. Have fun farming normal Atziri.

Yeah, I don't actually think they might be able to facetank her flameblasts/storm call barrages, but it might be possible to do her. I think I miscalled facetanking as actual facetanking, more surviving with good convo timing. Anyways, I killed normal today with pretty mediocre gear. updating mainpost as Im speaking
How are you running all those auras? I hate to say it but I think I made a respec mess of my summoner yesterday. NEVER NEVER do this when it is early in the morning and you didn't sleep well. I ended up having to blow all her respec points to fix one error but i think it is still screwed up. I have to use bm to run one or another of the auras and w/midnight bargain you can only reserve enough for 1. :( Will try to fix it this weekend!
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
How are you running all those auras? I hate to say it but I think I made a respec mess of my summoner yesterday. NEVER NEVER do this when it is early in the morning and you didn't sleep well. I ended up having to blow all her respec points to fix one error but i think it is still screwed up. I have to use bm to run one or another of the auras and w/midnight bargain you can only reserve enough for 1. :( Will try to fix it this weekend!

See my lvl 86 tree update and my chest. The enlighten in there is not necessary btw, its just leveling.

But. Base is, get all aura nodes that are in the northen hemisphere and the charisma block. Get vicario's. It works.

My hatred and haste have 23% reservation currently (66% -20% is 46%. 46% of 50% is 23%)

PoE and disc have 24% reservation currently (66% of 35% is 23.6ish %)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info