Snap! Crackle! Pop! Crit Wild Strike (Updated Passives + More)

Uploaded some screen shots of stats. Hope that helps :D

Still working on trying to get some videos, might be a bit longer before I can get the first video up. Sorry about the delay.
Last edited by FilthyFew on Jul 14, 2015, 11:35:39 PM
I might try this build. Is it viable for tempest? In your opinion
What jewels are you running?
Also what about Bandits?
Hello, everyone. Sorry for the long delay from my last post. Work has been very busy, but now it is the weekend finally, and I will get a lot more time to spend on this build.

Short updates, with more to come very soon.
-Updated/Changed passive tree a bit, to make myself more tankier (without losing too much damage). Although the other passive tree had a lot of strong points it lacked in boss fights I found.
-Changed my armour from Daresso's Defiance to Lightning Coil. This change helped make me a lot more tankier (got rid of all my Duck, Dive, Dip, Dodge, and Duck passives, and went for pure armour).
-Changed around some gear placement, and also gem placement in items (will provide links and stats for all the new changes).

Altogether I find this build a lot more tankier, and still able to dish out a good amount of damage (still not 100% immune, but a big difference by far).

Passive Tree Level 85 Marauder

Gear/Gem setup

Spoiler
My plan is to switch out MeleePhysical Damage for Fortify (will lose a little damage but worth it I believe for the tankieness, although you can do without it).

"
Chundler wrote:
I might try this build. Is it viable for tempest? In your opinion

I believe this build to be viable in other leagues, I would just suggest maybe losing some damage nodes, for more life/armor/regen nodes maybe or whichever you feel makes you tankier.

If someone would like to test this build in other leagues I would love to hear your experiences with it, as I'm sure a lot of others would as well.

"
GoonHawk wrote:
What jewels are you running?
Also what about Bandits?

As for Jewels I am currently using none at the moment, because I lack any real good ones that are better then some passives. I encourage others to try some out if you like and see if you can improve on the build with some jewels any of you might have that I don't currently.
My current Banit rewards are
-Norm:Passive (might change to Life instead)
-Cruel:Passive (might change to phys damage instead)
-Merc:Power Charge

I will let you guys know if I change my bandit rewards.
Last edited by FilthyFew on Jul 18, 2015, 6:03:34 AM
Update - Linked a couple short videos with stats being shown during gameplay.

Second video is still uploading. It will take 18 more mins to upload.
Last edited by FilthyFew on Jul 18, 2015, 10:58:59 AM
Btw both videos are set to private, can't watch them.
"
GoonHawk wrote:
Btw both videos are set to private, can't watch them.

Thanks, I believe I have made them public now. If not let me know again.
I consider myself a casual player. Has anyone tested or crafted a Wild Strike build that includes Elemental Equilibrium? I realize there would be a degree of randomness and I do not understand the full mechanics, but that node seems tailor made for boosting the elemental damage for 2/3rds of the strikes. Might be like lazing a stick of dynamite.
Im pretty sure that Wild Strike uses both weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info