[2.0] 1h Wild Strike Critter aka "Ele Everywhere"!

having lots of fun so far, cool build and skill
cheers
Like the build, though I made a few changes to it while I'm still leveling. Currently 51.

For my 5L, I dropped Ice Bite and added in Mana Leech; haven't had to use a single mana flask since.

To keep up frenzy stacks, I nabbed The Blood Dance off poe.trade for 1C and started running Blood Rage with it; have frenzy on my bar for those times where I need to refresh charges while fighting a boss.

I also replaced Whirling Blades with Flicker Strike. Really don't like Whirling Blades and applying mark to trash mobs has been pointless so far.
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.
Last edited by thelordrahl on Jul 22, 2015, 9:34:15 AM
I don't see this working on map bosses. And it can't rly do low life mf cheese farm for farming fuses and uniques in maps. Maps gets rly hard to roll at higher tier, and I don't see anything that will let you progress or stabilise with this skilltree. Resulting in "good luck going through the lvl90 barrier with this skill tree, even using highly expensive items)

I guess I'll have to find my OWN wild strike build. Tho I would fave this build and recommend it to some friend hence I'm sure it is fun as hell and very newbie friendly! grats.

I would make Lioneyes shield core on your build, it is really cheap, at least way cheaper than GREAT shields and hence it gives no resist making it stapple helps getting your res elsewhere for once.

For the record I failed to stabilise on lvl80 maps despite rolling 9 of those with 20+% packsize and 150%+ qty in maps(most with also more magic monsters and rolling boxes for blue mobs and abusing revenants killing boss etc). And you won't be able to do that with that build anyway. (I get close to os sometimes with a totem high armor high life spec and close to 40K effective dps)
Last edited by galuf on Jul 22, 2015, 11:15:57 AM
Thank you for your feedback. I can imagine that this build is a little bit risky on higher maps and that one would have to adjust the build, e.g. taking more life nodes. But the intention was not to create your next Uber Atziri farmer but to show a fun build to other players, wondering how to use Wild Strike. If you browse through the forums, there arent much Wild Strike builds that are this detailed (yes, I know that there are much more detailed builds on other skills out there :)).
Yes it is a decent build, you see I came back on it.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZvqdHfr02ZU0vzMGCTUZi7ITv2sF07QUteu9AoMC_BIePmTJOqZUM96yvXhPvTmFSxVPcMkh4BTwZtC2DFSAJM9E24izdDeCVn4JW6CFgRJ5Tu3TxKaUs6YazAO4qTUfiIuKkORc-FI7Adj8nSshuqrXyNZLYvfaj73rTfniuSO494hut18tMYASxlWajiiP2TZKNfS5T0299df667g78xbcXgOHiXjiWDY2HduOfSn0wfNRSy_UxsNy95w8AXhmO7YMILv6PTeOmV_4K8kU64cS41fg=

what do you think of that? It's the lvl90 build but it seems rly clear what to drop to make it lvl80 or even 75 xd. Fortify nodes under duelist and tetsudo seem strong. Sad thing I couldn't find a way to keep it high health enough with crit and/or RT.
Last edited by galuf on Jul 22, 2015, 3:22:33 PM
Do you think its worth taking any elemental weapon damage nodes?

What about a CI based defense for this build?
"
eternalbeat wrote:
Do you think its worth taking any elemental weapon damage nodes?

What about a CI based defense for this build?

CI is not in a very good place right now, no free blood rage anymore, you will have to deal with stun/freeze problems (special items mandatory)
not viable imo
I think i'm gonna try it anyway just for fun.

Still wondering if its worth taking elemental weapon dmg nodes
Phys damage nodes are better than elemental nodes!

You do 60% converted damage, rest is phys.

Base damage: 40 phys + 60 elemental = 100 damage
10% phys node: 44 phys + 66 elemental = 110 damage
10% elemental node: 40 phys + 66 elemental = 106 damage

Elemental damage is a nice bonus on belts and other items, but you should always prefer phys nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info