Alienware Laptop Winners and 2.0.0d Patch!

Grats to the winners! How long did it take them to do it?
"
purematty wrote:
RIP Bruno i think everyone in warbands was expecting him to do it

What happened to Bruno?

I was keenly following his progress and saw that at lvl 80 (6th place on the ladder) he was still using a 3L Flame Totem, 2 heralds, 1 curse and nothing else :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Please dont rush it, Malachai may need a slight tuning, but not a huge nerf like some people want.

That fight should feel amazing, not something to cheap with pizzablast and incenabore.
Oblivious
thx for nerfing chaos after i died to it.
seriously, i was standing on the waypoint, 2 s later 2 vaal summon skellis popped up and i insta died be4 i could use my whirling blades/fortify combo. riiiip
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
congratz to the winners
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
gratz
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Great job on 2.0. And good patches. Watching summoners get "1 shotted" (really many) by a vaal ice nova was pretty crazy stuff.

Other crazy high difficultly stuff seems to be reasonable now. (As a high life, high life regen charater the piety beam now seems fine in cruel. Watched others get nearly slaughtered previously.)

Woot, on: "Status: First pass approved by GGG. Awaiting theme approval."
Gratz!
Congratulations guys, well done on the first kills.

How long did it take them? It would be nice to see if i could get anywhere near the time (even if i have twinked gear to help me out)

Poor internet connection due to phoneline malfunction meant i have only played 4 hours and only got to act 3. When it get fixed i'll be all over this.
Thank you for fixing act4 final boss fight :). I was limited to playing warbands because the game would crash when piety switched forms in first phase. Now it is all fixed and works perfectly!, I can play tempest league if I choose to now. Great job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info