Alienware Laptop Winners and 2.0.0d Patch!

congrats to the winners, how long did it take them in the end?
"
rebalance Kaom's area too plz, everything there hits hard on normal and cruel

I personally felt Kaom was the easiest of them all.
I did have max fire resist, but shouldn't everyone have max or close-to-max by act 4?

Anyways, I think Kaom is good. No need for nerfs.
we did it! there was some unforeseen struggles that cost me ~15 min in normal but it's more sweet to come from behind ;)
Gratz to the winners and nice update!
"
cshamilton wrote:
"
rebalance Kaom's area too plz, everything there hits hard on normal and cruel

I personally felt Kaom was the easiest of them all.
I did have max fire resist, but shouldn't everyone have max or close-to-max by act 4?

Anyways, I think Kaom is good. No need for nerfs.

Kaom AREA, not the boss itself.. And he's right, the mobs here could use a little bit of tonedown.

P.S. I was jittering for Bruno in warbands :<
Any fix incoming for performance issues ? And yes, it is worse since the Awakening update.
i actually enjoyed the normal malachai fight
"
DoctorMeat wrote:
we did it! there was some unforeseen struggles that cost me ~15 min in normal but it's more sweet to come from behind ;)
gg gz
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
i actually enjoyed the normal malachai fight

This.
People in general chat have been saying that must've been mostly fire totem builds that complained about Malachai. Well i'm using dual Ft with a shitty 4L and shitty stuff and everything goes really well.

Did norm so far. Daresso and Kaom in parties so it felt awesome. Not easy but awesome. Didn't die a single time (at all).
Piety 2.0 was fun, not hard at all. Used flasks way more often than with Malachai, fighting with whom was easy peasy. Really. Why would people complain about it? Of course you gotta run around and avoid stuff and of course it's gonna take more time than most fights BUT THAT'S THE GODDAM FINAL BOSS RIGHT?
THE FREAKING NIGHTMARE.

Un-nerf please n_n
Congratulations to the laptop winners!

@Patch2.0.0D
"
While we're very happy with the difficulty of the final boss on the Merciless difficulty level, it was definitely too hard in Normal and slightly too hard in Cruel.

Let's make a deal. The members of your design/balance team all level a CI char of their choice (no bowusers allowed) in tempest or hardcore league and go kill malachi. If more than 50% of your guys are able to do that without dying everything is fine. Otherwise please stop telling things like: "we're very happy with the difficulty of the final boss on the Merciless". Ok?
Edit: I did about 20 lvl. 75-76 maps yesterday (some with overlords or twinned mod) without any problems. Don't you think it is a little ridiculous that the boss from a lvl 70 area is much harder than every map boss up to lvl. 77 maps?

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 13, 2015, 6:50:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info