Magma Orb

"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Sound effect is very special. Probably it fits 'fire spell' theme, probably it match some internal quality standards. It's definitely 'fine' if played once a while. But that is Active skill it meant to be used in rapid succession. Had anyone tested it in that conditions? Please make someone to listen to that sound effect at 0.2 cast time during 2 hours. It's even more annoying than d2 6fpa zeal with a mace.

2nd disappointment - skill can't be thrown on highground. Even first 'non chained' stage can't reach elevation

I'd suggest to change the skill mechanic to one used by Glacial Cascade i.e. "shit on logic, physics, common sense and hit everything everywhere on the travel line"

Dear GGG, While like shown here Magma does not climb upstairs, strangely it bypass enemies frostwalls and boucne over it without pierce or anything.

In pvp this is a big problem as nothing can stop the projectile but to run on middle stairs.

-Could GGG please make frostwall stop magma orbs projectiles, at least until users is adding pierce?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Magma orb players now 1 shoot everyone and everything in sarn arena...sound fun and fair....
The Holy Bible
Can something be done about the sound this gem makes? I just played a Sire of Shards Magma Orb Trapper .. and while yes, this is excessive, my ears are still ringing from about 5 minutes of play. I dont use a headset and my volume is even quite low. Pleeeeease do something!
I wanna an old visual effect MTX pls
It is fun for me to enjoy the blast on screen but now its effect is nearly nothing
I know it is good enough now for protecting the eyes, but I really miss the old one, anybody else?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
While the new visuals of the skill are a clear improvement in regards to eye strain, the audio of the skill is still significantly too loud, making it far more fatiguing to play than neccessary.
Nobody ever reads these but can we get the old threshold jewel back. The new jewel is a less multiplier of fun which is why nobody plays it now. It wasn't even popular but you still had to change it. The cause was likely from seeing CoC builds with it, but again you never nerf the actual problem but just prefer to demolish the entire gem in one go. Thanks (yeah i'm salty today..).
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info