Rallying Cry

Ahhhh yes. Ty Vipermagi.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
this gem is really good to use. solves most of the mana problem issues.
34pre98qua

BUG?

it seems that with the warcry notable "Cry Wolf" the number of ACTUAL NEARBY enemies doesnt matter AT ALL anymore for warcries "nearby-enemy-calculations".

This is not obvious from the wording of the notable (not at all) and I think its a bug.
I have a question on 3.11 reworked rallying cry.

Are the totems counted as allies?

I want to know whether

1. How much power the totem contributes

2. Damage buff can apply to totems as well
Last edited by opcrocodile on Jun 17, 2020, 10:15:03 PM
Intriguing that this rework didn't spurge a list of question.

@opcrocodile, I can tell that totem are allies (don't know how much they contribute though) and they would get the buff damage apply as any aura: they will not benefit from it as they use your offensif's stats. If you are affected by an aura or a rallying cry, they will have the damage buff. They will not use exerted attack and would not be considered minion.

I will make some test, hopefully soon, to try to understand this skill better:
* does the base damage of the weapon works or does it counts special added damage (like dyadus or oni-goroshi)?
* does it take base damage only, the base dps of the weapon, or your dps with this weapon?

Edit: Turns out it only take the brute displayed damage of the attack (except for conditionnal damage that are still displayed like Dyadus)
Guide français : http://sites.google.com/view/poefr/
Last edited by vindoq on Aug 21, 2020, 4:57:26 PM
Does this damage buff work with totems?
Rallying cry is so interesting.

As a summoner, When my main hand weapon is Rebuke of vaal, I do warcry and get additional DMG from my weapon, maximum 20%, for example.

By tooltip, the buff grant 100% increased effect to my minion.

Then my minions can get 40% additional DMG of my weapon.

Am I right?? Or 20% addional DMG is the limitation?!

Last bumped on Oct 3, 2020, 9:49:21 PM

so rallying cry states "5% more damage of exerted attacks per effected ally, up to 25%". does this damage multiplier effect Attack totems?
since they scale with your damage?
path of building does not seem to calculate it but the wording suggests otherwise.

since it gives yourself and allies exerted attacks,
what does the total 25% more multiplier do exactly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info