Rallying Cry

Why can't I see the character stats change when I use Rallying Cry? Is it because the dmg varies as you fight monsters?

Thanks
Rallying Cry only triggers if there's at least one enemy in range; that's why you're not seeing any difference.
Ah, I actually just figured it out now and noticed the stats change when within range of an enemy. I guess I'm used to Diablo 2 (similar to war cry, battle order, battle command etc). Those show stat changes regardless.

Anyways, thanks for the reply :)
How does the jewel associated with it interacts with corrupted amulets (6% dmg taken converted as mana gain)? If it's additive(like 10+6%) why nobody uses it?
"
The problem is not pushing another button (though it would be nice to link it to cast on crit or cast when damage taken), but being forced to "stop playing" to use it. Why can't a warcry be performed while moving and casting?

You don't really stop playing though do you? I mean you perform a specific action that takes half a second-ish to gain a very noticeable benefit... do you stop playing when you cast freezing pulse?
Last edited by rumblestrips on Apr 20, 2016, 2:25:22 PM
How much impact does Rallying Cry have on necromancer/summoners with bunch of allied minions? I am an SRS witch and I am usually too busy churning out SRS to actually go up front and use a war cry. Plus I hate being chased :(

The amount of damage increase seems interesting.
I'm using Rallying Cry in my build and have some doubts.

1 - Why RC duration sometimes varies? Sometimes is 22s or 10s of duration. The effect is counted by the number of enemies taunted (it should not vary, since there is no information about it)?

2 - The damage falls when it is approaching the end of time. Why (It should be constant until the next RC stacked)?

3 - I realized that using RC damage is increased, but if you kill the enemies taunted his damage increases. Why?
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 15, 2016, 7:03:58 AM
You can have multiple Rallying Cry effects active at the same time, but only the strongest (ie. highest Increased Damage) takes effect.

What you're seeing in scenario 1 is that an earlier Rallying Cry grants higher Increased Damage than the most current one, and as such the newest application does not take effect.
In scenario 2, you're seeing the strongest Rallying Cry run out, and the second Rallying Cry (with lower Increased Damage) taking over.

As for scenario 3: sure you're not seeing a different on-Kill bonus?
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 15, 2016, 7:08:35 AM
"
What you're seeing in scenario 1 is that an earlier Rallying Cry grants higher Increased Damage than the most current one, and as such the newest application does not take effect.

Interesting, I did more tests here and when the taunt gives a bigger bonus than the previous, the current is replaced. If smaller, is in the queue. But I still do not understand, I did tests with a larger group and a smaller group. The larger group give me 23s of RC duration. I killed some mobs and use again (then, less effect), the first end RC effect the second RC stacked begins with a shorter duration (18-19s), it should not be the same time, regardless of anything?

"
In scenario 2, you're seeing the strongest Rallying Cry run out, and the second Rallying Cry (with lower Increased Damage) taking over.

Humm. I thought the lowest bonus was applied instantly, once at the end, and not gradually.

"
As for scenario 3: sure you're not seeing a different on-Kill bonus?

Yes, you're right. I did several tests and the damage increases when I won a frenzy charge on kill. When I do not win, even taunted killing enemies, they do not increase the damage.
My mistake. :P
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
The inactive Rallying Cry still ticks down its duration while it's inactive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info