etup build stuff

He takes it for the regen not the armor. Endgame maps have a lot of degen so you need it.
Last edited by Aggnog on Jul 22, 2015, 6:38:14 PM
"
psylo23 wrote:
Hi, is Arctic Armour really useful in that build? If I understand correctly, the dmg reduction only apply while stationary, and the point of this build is to always be moving. So this aura is just used to chill enemies? If so, is it worth 25% mana?

It's more a case of there being no reason NOT to use it. You are running Blood Rage, Leap Slam and Cyclone on Blood Magic, so you don't spend ANY mana at all, and Hatred/HoA use a combined 75% reservation, so you have 25% left for either HoT, HoI or AA, and seeing as you never shock or freeze nor do you scale flat damage very well at all, HoI and HoT are completely useless, so AA is the only really decent option. You will get that mitigation whenever you get frozen/stunned/cast enduring cry etc, and the chilled ground while you spin through mobs is useful.
"
Yeah, makes sense.

Did he go into Axe nodes because he planned to get an Axe? Or did he get an OP axe and then go into Axe nodes? I fear I won't have such a weapon in a long time, perhaps using a 5 chaos Marohi Erqi will be simpler, with mace nodes..

Planned to go Axe, it has the highest weapon range making it the best item type for Cyclone.
"
epicboak wrote:
quick question, do you use arctic armor solely for the chill on hit? because unless theres something i'm missing it wont provide any real benefit since you're always moving? wouldnt it be better to pick up another 25% aura?

Your only options are HoA and HoI and both are pretty bad for this build, you never freeze or shock so neither of the secondary effects ever proc, and you don't scale flat damage very well so the damage from both is negligable.

AA on the other hand gives you more mitigation when stunned/frozen/casting enduring cry, so it is a much better choice than either of the heralds.
Hello guys,

do you think going for iron reflexes and carcass jack could work?

Thanks.
Ive
He was talking about Carcass Jack on stream yesterday and concluded in this armor not being a Hardcore chest because even with the Lightning Coil, some physical damage spikes are really scary.

However if you are on softcore and you want them big AOEs, Carcass Jack might work for you.
I have now finally started with maps and so far very strong, though some situations are risky with only 4000 life. Now aiming to get some more survivabilty and endurance charges as I found a 400DPS Karui Chopper (
) that gives me a comfortable DPS level for 68 maps.

Feel free to come in and discuss this build here, I'd love to answer your questions:
http://www.twitch.tv/bittermandel
Last edited by nikentic on Jul 23, 2015, 12:56:29 PM
How can I survive phys reflect?

I did a 15% phys reflect no regen map. I removed my Melee Phys Dmg and Fortify gems and used LL instead (5L instead of 6) and I was still reflecting way too much...
Use Life on hit gem not leech.
is the passive build linked here the one he is actually using? i think i've read someone saying he changed a lot of this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info