etup build stuff

sup tup
hey guys, currently 66 as the cycloner, was hoping for some tips on where to head next with the passive tree. which nodes are most efficient/a priority?

current tree

I was thinking heading to Stamina endurance charge next, then Juggernaut, then Golem's blood

but idk
Last edited by Trentemoller on Aug 4, 2015, 4:33:27 PM
its Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb good for reaver build?
Haven't really been answering many questions/reading through thread but feel free to ask me on stream or whoever to answer questions if possible :).

"
weezamon wrote:
sup tup
nice rmt

"
sparkosmodius wrote:
It basically focuses on getting all ES from shield and it's not a real hybrid build so you wouldn't wear any other es gear (focus on pure evasion if possible) my gear is armor because it's what i had lieing around. If you want to wear es gear then you'd need to turn it into a real hhybrid!
Last edited by Etup on Aug 4, 2015, 11:14:53 PM
"
Etup wrote:
Haven't really been answering many questions/reading through thread but feel free to ask me on stream or whoever to answer questions if possible :).

"
weezamon wrote:
sup tup
nice rmt

"
sparkosmodius wrote:
It basically focuses on getting all ES from shield and it's not a real hybrid build so you wouldn't wear any other es gear (focus on pure evasion if possible) my gear is armor because it's what i had lieing around. If you want to wear es gear then you'd need to turn it into a real hhybrid!

"
Trentemoller wrote:
hey guys, currently 66 as the cycloner, was hoping for some tips on where to head next with the passive tree. which nodes are most efficient/a priority?
Looks fine honestly you kinda gotta feel out what you need. I'd finish up the endurance charges then try and snag the jewel sockets & nodes that are nearby. Also might want to start including the crit reduc in the build due to new map mods. Also combat stamina is a really strong node (all regen is OP strong for the build).
"
Etup wrote:
Looks fine honestly you kinda gotta feel out what you need. I'd finish up the endurance charges then try and snag the jewel sockets & nodes that are nearby. Also might want to start including the crit reduc in the build due to new map mods. Also combat stamina is a really strong node (all regen is OP strong for the build).

Thanks dude. What are we looking for on Jewels with this build? Life and phys damage?
Hi, I would like to post my own one handed sword with shield cyclone build for Tempest League. I would like know your reviews to improve the build.

This is my passive skill tree: Passive skill tree build

I have an idea to take off Resolute Technique and some other points to put Disemboweling and take one sword with nice Crit chance and go for crit cyclone and with Herald of Ice with critics freeze the enemy and generate Frenzy Charges with Ice Bite and Blood Rage for the Phys Dmg buff of Phase Run, but I don't know if with 135% Crit Chance of passives, 150% of a possible Power Charges and the buff of Ice Golem I have a good Crit Chance for that idea or I need more Crit in the equipment.

I play with three auras: Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice and Grace and Flame Golem for leveling process, with Grace and Iron Reflexes and the equipment I have like 60% of reduced phys dmg and I don't know if i have nice amount of armor or I need more or I need to change the auras for more efficient character in a hardcore league.

PD: Sorry for my English I try to write the best I can
Last edited by 88KufU88 on Aug 6, 2015, 8:17:50 AM
Why don't you use an Empower?
And go yolo vaal your body armour. You need that +1 socketed gems!

Thanks for your build! Building it with my scion :)
Can EK do fine without insane gear like yours or does it require lots of gear? I got 5 exalts max to work with atm. Also how are you sustaining mana and what auras are you using?
Last edited by flyrom99 on Aug 8, 2015, 8:06:44 AM
"
flyrom99 wrote:
Can EK do fine without insane gear like yours or does it require lots of gear? I got 5 exalts max to work with atm

Told me it's fine with a +1 tabula rasa. You will just be really squishy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info