Pvp Queue Error

I'm getting the same message
Same thing happening to me also for few days now.

bug ref number: 2 251 645 591

This is really irritating!

If ggg would at least say something in this thread, like: "we know about this issue and we're working on it. We think fix will be out by xxxxx..." Surely that must be better than regurgitating generic answers to individuals reporting bugs, leaving the rest of us in the dark?

ref:

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting support with this concern. Upon further investigation, it appears that this issue is currently being reviewed by the development team. Please know that we are working diligently to deploy a fix soon to address this issue, and would like to apologise for any delay in service that this may cause you to experience.

Please contact us back with any other issues or questions that you may have in the meantime. Thank you for your patience in this matter, as it is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tom
IGN: RFMeis
look like ggg dont give a fuk about pvp crap anymore move on now guys
"
Google337 wrote:
look like ggg dont give a fuk about pvp crap anymore move on now guys

Lol how is this news to you?
Level 94 on Warbands in a week and tired of grinding shit maps because of map returns. At least let me PvP :'(
IGN: Sin
I have the same issue in WB league
They just launched a patch today in which they talk about fixing certain bugs, e.g. getting disconnected from maps. Not a word about PvP problems... .
How can we make GGG aware and have them solve this frustrating issue?
Give up, nothing will happen anytime soon. Thing is since they can't balance so their solution was too disable PvP
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 20, 2015, 9:59:33 AM
"
Give up, nothing will happen anytime soon. Thing is since they can't balance so their solution was too disable PvP

Ho god, that would be hilarious if that was true :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info