Pvp Queue Error

"
Give up, nothing will happen anytime soon. Thing is since they can't balance their solution was too disable PvP
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
That was a big patch loads of fixes but didn't see anything about pvp withdraw bug.
"
"
Give up, nothing will happen anytime soon. Thing is since they can't balance their solution was too disable PvP
If your running stats of this I had the issue too on several characters. Is there any way not getting it? I didnt see any button like "withdraw" which I could´ve clicked on either. Could someone outline anyway to 100% not get this? annoying to recreate same character over and over since I got a build I like playing with..
"All who oppose me... beware." - Necromancer

Heits youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNLBPOLcn01Y2ep1sU9XNw
Twitch: twitch.tv/heit89
So far the bug seems to hit you randomly, some players got it simply by leaving the arena using portals, using the "leave queue" button or just disconnecting. It don't seems to be any way to avoid it at the moment and it's not server related either.
Just got it for no reason. I entered the game, got Leo daily and hit 1vs1. Didn't leave queue or got dc but I got this error. This should be fixed by now.

Changing server helps, but that is not the solution.
I sent another email to support to utter my deep concern about this issue, stressing the fact that a substantial number of players is inflicted and that we got no official response whatsoever from GGG about the problem.

I got this answer:

"
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us about this. Unfortunately I am not able to speculate on the progress regarding the PVP issue. I will be happy to forward your concerns on the relevant team member, however I am unsure on when it may be resolved.

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and if you have any further questions or issues please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,
Rob
"
Soepkieken wrote:
I sent another email to support to utter my deep concern about this issue, stressing the fact that a substantial number of players is inflicted and that we got no official response whatsoever from GGG about the problem.

I got this answer:

"
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us about this. Unfortunately I am not able to speculate on the progress regarding the PVP issue. I will be happy to forward your concerns on the relevant team member, however I am unsure on when it may be resolved.

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and if you have any further questions or issues please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,
Rob

best respond ever, finally they're fixing it
Spoiler
Oh wait

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 27, 2015, 6:16:01 AM
Rejoice everyone, it's been fixed.

"
Bug Fixes:
Fixed a bug where cancelling a PvP queue could sometimes prevent you from joining in the future.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Rejoice everyone, it's been fixed.

"
Bug Fixes:
Fixed a bug where cancelling a PvP queue could sometimes prevent you from joining in the future.

HOORAY! It actually is!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info