Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Game disconnects me eeeeevery time i get "Monster Fracture" as a map mod. Please fix this
How many more 82maps do I have to lose due to this random bug?
I really wanna know is this a bug thats gonna be fixed? or this is a new type of RNG designed as a special feature in 2.0 to reduce the map pool?
If it will last forever, then plz tell us. We can accept it, better than no response during 2 months.
12:45 am central
lost 77 Bazaar with around 150% quality (used vaal orb)

I don't know how many replies I've posted in this thread, but yeah...this is pretty discouraging. It's almost like the game can't handle the amount of mods or mobs or particles in our maps.

sad part is, if I didn't bother to exit the map to vendor, I wouldn't experience this bug. So I guess I should party from now on (cuz I wouldn't leave map till it's finished). This bug is really discouraging for solo play.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Sep 3, 2015, 1:52:29 AM
Just lost another map, jungle valley this time. Cleared first pack, ported out to take a phone call and then map is gone. Same issue as before, crashes to log in screen everytime I click on a portal.
lost 2 79's to this today.
Got 'fracture' on a corrupted map so I ran it (only case I still run fracture because of this bug). This time I took care to place my portals in remote locations. I was at least able to go back to the map once. Not twice though. :(
please fix this!
I too have experienced this a handful of times now. It is extremely frustrating especially with high level maps being harder to come by. Please fix this.
and this just happened again, this time on a 100+ quant courtyard map.
this is so annoying and sad.

I am still enjoying this game a lot, and was about to donate more money to GGG. but I am so extremely pissed off by this issue that I will not give them any more money until this bug is fixed. I suggest you do the same. since they havent given a proper status update or response to this thread, which is 36 pages long and describes a bug that is game-breaking for high-level players, that might be the only language they understand.

Today was the first time this has happened to me. Nothing being talked about in chat channel, I came to the forum and found this thread.

Lost all of my portals, even tried to relog into the game to access my last portal but it was a no go.

I have been playing this game a long time and have had next to no issues, but this was rather frustrating.

Please have someone get on this, you have such a great game here but I'm scared to waste currency on maps now knowing this issue exists.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
My game freezes whenever i try to run any map with some kind of ground effect EG.burning ground very frustrating

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info