Kripp's Return to PoE! The hype is real!

"
laycast wrote:
kripp is just a marketing tool now, rofl.

he is the embodiment of the thing he hated before he went over to HS...
SICKENS ME...

sub fist bumps...no need to say more
Exiled for Eternity
Last edited by smartybarty on Jul 11, 2015, 6:12:45 AM
let him play, why not... but I really hope that "athene" never plays this game (in case he is still streaming, successfully trying to ignore :))
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:
let him play, why not... but I really hope that "athene" never plays this game (in case he is still streaming, successfully trying to ignore :))

he did play POE he died a ledge on normal :P
Exiled for Eternity
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Stt3r0 wrote:
It is.
Well he got his audience now that goes beyond those already interested in PoE, so i would say it is quite good advertising.

I'm not sure why people blame him for moving on?

Most people are envy and jealous of more famous people... especially when he/she can be used in direct comparison to their idols.

When Kripp was paving the road for PoE and working on maps, min/max builds, theorycrafting ect, all the "current good poe streamers" probably never heard of PoE and was still playing whos know what they were playing.

Problem is most of these people came after kripp's old school era, and these newcomer people are used to the newcomer streams ever since and has little clue what Kripp has done. And because Kripp by himself can probably field more viewers for PoE than all their PoE newcomer streamers could combined... a passive aggressive attitude towards him arose... it's typical human nature... because acknowledge Kripp to them is like losing a little bit of their soul inside... for the fact and the constant reminder that they have missed the most of the CB/OB oldschool era which was probably the most hardcorer era and most people played blind with no such thing as wiki and shit. eg. no one knew how Armor vs mitigation worked until Kripp and so on... Kripp literally explained most of the core game mechanics before anyone else understood em and before a wiki page was made, and put out some of the best broken specs out (most was too good and got nerfed).

Agree. Some comments here are just ignorant.
Kripp just plays for fun now, he is rediscovering the game. Seeing it with fresh eyes again. I think that is great. These "elitists" look down on such behaviour but that is the only way to really enjoy the game.
Last edited by FoolyCoolant on Jul 11, 2015, 8:22:53 AM
He won't last a week.
If it wasn't for Kripp, I wouldn't have found this great game. Praise lord Kripp.
I'm glad for him if he's enjoying the game. I certainly hope he could stay longer, but I wouldn't blame him if we went back to HS after a week or so. Streaming is his day job after all, and he has established himself as a HS streamer, that's where his viewers are.

Is Kripp really playing again though? Had his stream up all yesterday and all day, still havent made his mysterious appearance yet :P
Kripp OP.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info