Kripp's Return to PoE! The hype is real!

I was browsing twitch the other day and saw his HS stream having 30k viewers. then it hit me, cotdamn thats a sports stadium capacity crowd watching the guy play a card game.

not jealous or anything, glad to see guy make it. I do wish hed still play (A)RPGs for far more time than a card game and was more 'hardcore' than casual, because hungry kripp was a beast. but...seasons change mad things rearrange
Took a peek of his stream last night. Even if its his job, a couple playing and enjoying a known "hardcore" game is good publicity. The mood was not forced, nothing too technical but just casually enjoying their time. Although the chat is nuts, it was nice to see someone so involved in PoE before come and visit from time to time.
People still hype about this sellout? I bet he will soon play shietstone again and never look back. It's not the same NL_Kripp and will never be. It's TSM Kripp trololol :)
"
walentaz wrote:
People still hype about this sellout? I bet he will soon play shietstone again and never look back. It's not the same NL_Kripp and will never be. It's TSM Kripp trololol :)

There's a reason why PoE community is generally perceived as hostile and the chat is "worse than barren's chat".
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
anyone got a passive tree for kripp current build? I wanna copy it.
damn, why did you have to remind me of one my most hated people on the internet... he was forgotten and then this... a two-faced sellout with tons of fanboys /enough said
"
Hodari wrote:
Highly doubt it considering how long its been since he last played. And don't especially care either

Well the thread is for his fans. If you don't care about it either, then it would be nice to not write here, because - i don't now about you- but games should be a place for fun, not about expressing your dislike toward a person.

But yea as long as the moderators don't really do much, just remove some curse words... HEY LET'S JUST ENJOY THE GAME OK
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Jul 11, 2015, 6:36:28 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
walentaz wrote:

There's a reason why PoE community is generally perceived as hostile and the chat is "worse than barren's chat".

He may have worded it poorly but the man is not wrong.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:
Kripp must be the most boring streamer ever to watch, you kinda float away into " what am i doing with my life " while watching him.

:p

streams must be the most boring thing ever to watch, you kinda float away into " what am i doing with my life " while watching them.

fixed it for you

this
zzz
i love kripp.. i want to have his babies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info