The Awakening Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

Fortunately I could save the folder with the beta client... lol

If anyone deleted it, do the following:

1) Go to the "Program Files" folder (or wherever you have the folder "Grinding Gear Games" where the clients are installed)

2) Right click on the folder "Grinding Gear Games".

3) Click on "Properties".

4) Click on "Previous Versions".

5) There you will see the "Grinding Gear Games" folder before you uninstalled/deleted the Beta client. Double click to enter it.

6) There you should see the "Path of Exile - The Awakening Closed Beta" folder.

7) Just copy and paste it elsewhere, or just do that with the .ggpk file.

Hope that helped, you can save around 6gb on patching, cheers.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
What should be changed in my opinion.
1. There should be more free stash tabs.
2. F2p plyares should have use of alt arts.
3. Challanges should be harder.
4. acuity should be buffed.
5. Exiles and invasion bosses should drop more items (because they no longer gives maps) and beyond bosses' drop should be increased (because they are pretty hard)
I hope you understand :D
Last edited by godimmo on Jul 10, 2015, 10:43:52 AM
How about steam users? i can only find one content.gppk on my poe folder and not sure it is awakening or what.
At the risk of making a total fool of myself:

With so many skill gem changes, I really wonder why legacy items won't get re-set to current stat values too, or skill gems able to become legacy too. Skill changes are as build-breaking as changing overpowered legacy items (which got changed with good reason for better balancing) back to current stats.
ok 40 mins for ggpk done
my english sux.
Any Idea on patch size?
finally :D

time to reeep XD
bonjour, tous le monde,

J'attendais poe the awakening avec impatiente, merci GGG de sortir çà de soir, en plus çà tombe demain c'est mon aniversaire merci encore pour le cadeau.
For Steam users interested, I've pm'ed the support in order to know how to deal with the ggpk file.

Here's the reply:

"With the Steam Client, it will automatically update when it is able to, however the download may be larger if it's not accessing the beta files. Unfortunately the Steam client works a bit different to the standalone client, so we can't confirm if there is an easy way to reduce the download for the Steam Client."

See you in few hours :)!!
"
Framezeur150 wrote:
bonjour, tous le monde,

J'attendais poe the awakening avec impatiente, merci GGG de sortir çà de soir, en plus çà tombe bien demain c'est mon aniversaire merci encore pour le cadeau.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info