Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

haven't read so much since school
Let spread all over the world !
Doot
So I guess my dual Apep's Rage + Voidbringers build is out
"
[Removed by Support]

no, they explained in a post a few days ago that you cant double-boss it to increase the chance
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1300496/page/1

Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jul 10, 2015, 6:39:41 AM
"
NsFuriouss wrote:
"The Dread Thicket is now always 50%"
What does that mean ? O_o

this
fractured devourer:
http://i.imgur.com/MHuW96t.gif

@ScionLeTard @Tardesis
Strongbox Balance:
The chance of finding a strongbox has been decreased.
The chance of a finding a unique strongbox has been greatly increased.
Chemist's Strongboxes can no longer spawn.
Quantity Mod Bonuses on Strongboxes are now 30-40% (down from 50-60%)
The Additional Magic Items mod on Cartographer's Strongboxes is now always 1 (instead of 1-2).
The Additional Normal Items mod on Cartographer's Strongboxes is now 1-2 (instead of 2-3).
Cartographer's Strongboxes can no longer mirror items.
Cartographer's Strongboxes have become less frequent as you progress up the map tiers. They have not been added to the new level 80+ maps.

why, just why ...
TL;DR, kekekek.
"
elron wrote:
Map bosses are the only way to get a map that is two levels above the area you're in.

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!

so just roll blue double boss map. and thats should be for the elite players?

just rofl!"

Did you already test and see what the new map drop rates actually are? It might even be easier to get to 77-78 maps than before and I don't think it's unfair that 79-82 are rarer (as long as they are not too rare, like 50+ 79 maps for one 80 map).

Also, read the patch notes next time before posting:

Map bosses have also been increased in difficulty, but drop more items than before. Each map boss also has a flat 20% chance to drop an additional map. This does not apply multiple times for maps that have multiple bosses, nor does it double up when a map boss is twinned.
"
We'd like to thank all of The Awakening's Closed Beta testers who provided consistently useful feedback over the last few months.

That feedback was then ignored as we did what we were going to do anyway, enjoy that new EB guys!
"
R33T4RD wrote:
"
NsFuriouss wrote:
"The Dread Thicket is now always 50%"
What does that mean ? O_o

this

I think it means that Dread Thicket only spawns 50% of the time when you create an instance of Northern Forest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info