[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

I see you've changed your setup to reflect the inclusion of two midnight bargains.

How has the life reserved affected your QoL and do you think it's work transitioning two two bargains over another setup for dmg and speed?

If I only had 1 midnight bargain, do you think matua would be a solid choice until I can double up?
Last edited by shipwhreck on Nov 4, 2015, 8:13:57 AM
what spectre is best for domunus farming 24/7? :) only having a 4link since I have tri-curse on hit in a tabula
I'm currently using Midnight Bargain with a 5L chest for Stygian Revenants and LMP. This gives me 4 Spectres with 3 projectiles each and 20% increased dmg (from the mod on Midnight, not counting other gear / supports / passives).

Would you recommend upgrading to Sire of Shards? If I still use LMP, that would give me 3 Spectres with 7 projectiles each, so almost double the damage output (minus the 20% dmg modifier on Midnight, but that shouldn't make much of a difference). The problem is, 5L Sires are pretty expensive at the moment, it would cost me all of my currency and getting resist capped without a shield is going to be tough. Dropping the 30% life reserved would be a godsend though, I'm having a lot of trouble surviving chaos mobs at the moment...

So, do I keep Midnight, or upgrade? I could even go Vis Mortis for a whopping 4 Spectres with Sire, but the low ES and reduced minion life would hurt. Besides, Spectres don't benefit from Unholy Might at all, so probably not worth it.
u have any video plz so we see thegameplay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info