[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

also to comment on these....

"
DeuceDragon wrote:

Guardian has a huge life pool and if u grab some decent gear for him with leer+dying he shouldnt die

"
SnafuSnafu wrote:

I'm not too sure about Guardians, I'm looking forward to seeing it in action on your stream, perhaps that might change my mind, however Summoner is already 'finicky' as it is and the added complication of a guardian (that will probably need baby sitting) could be too troublesome.

"
mattc3303 wrote:

They buffed the life values of Guardians, they are much tankier now. Like easily 20k hp with some minion life and high gem lvl. I had not explored their usage in very high level maps on beta so idk about their survivability then but they have ridiculous life pools now.

I just put that guardian to the test against malachai merc.
I died alot, the zombies died alot, the revenants survived and the guardian.... well he never got under 70% of his 20k life pool.

Let him fight against jungle valley boss, we all died, except the guardian over 50% of his hp available

Today I let him fight against that crazy town ruin boss (lvl 72 zana mission) and he got just under half his hp pool, I ran out of screen, several convocates later and 500hp/sec regen.... we killed that bosses

I dare say that guardian is always last man standing in a party wipeout.

I have cassock, leer cast and dying breath equipped. Lvl 19 guardian + lvl 19 minion life + fortify in a +2 helm.

At the beginning I was scared to lose those items, hell no, its a real TANK

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Sep 2, 2015, 10:30:05 AM
Hey man could u update ur tree in another website?? this one drops alot and seens its gone forever...
Yeah when I click the link for the page all I get is this.

"Poedb down

Poedb no longer active.

瘚癳滿暺舫�銝剜�鞈欧�摨怠歇�迫蝬剛風."

Any chance you can link from somewhere else?
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
Everyone who needs the working passive tree check out this link.

Still, would be nice if you didn't set your profile to private so that people can still look up the gear or at least link it in before setting it private.
"
xmh911111 wrote:

How did you deal with chaos damage?

Last edited by くりす on Sep 9, 2015, 1:02:57 AM
I have 36% chaos resist and I don't use Zealot's Oath, chaos damage does barely anything to me with the Life Regen + Resist, Desecrated Ground does 0 damage. Most dangerous thing is the Poison Tempest that drops Chaos bombs but I have 3 potions so its np.

Level 96 now, pretty much done with the league / character because I can't handle resummoning spectres every day just to play.
Last edited by dandan88 on Sep 10, 2015, 6:59:05 AM
Anyone try excavation boss lol?
Hey DanDan,

Is there a reason you prefer sents over revs?
"
ipwngaming wrote:
Hey DanDan,

Is there a reason you prefer sents over revs?

Don't you mean revs over sents? He uses revenants as spectres.

Revenants are so much better cuz they shock often when you curse enemies with conductivity allowing for more dmg. Bad part, the AI is not as good and you have to direct them more especially in corridor type maps.

Last edited by くりす on Sep 19, 2015, 7:14:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info