[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

The level of corpse from Desecrate equals to the level it shows in the Desecrate gem or the level of area , whichever is lower.

So even if you use lvl20 Desecrate in a lvl 10 area, you will only get lvl 10 corpses.

Thus, classic summoner is destined to be the most annoying build to start every log-in section, as you have to go to the highest lvl area possible for your desired monsters, and/or wish that they will appear in higher level maps. Not to mention that despite all your effort, you will almost never get the right 1 to match the level of end game maps (80+).

Sentinels work, to some extend, but they do not pump out as much damage as pre-nerf Revenant either and they get erased by Atziri very easily.

"
blingi wrote:
Thanks again.

Which Aura would you use instead of Wrath for Sentinels?
And how does this build make use of EE? Just with Fire storm? In that case I'd have to use something else like Ball Lightning with Sentines.

I don't use any offensive aura on my summoner, two purities and discipline. You could run Anger for Sentinels but in HC I wouldn't drop a defensive aura; not only keeps you alive but also your minions.

So far I've found Revenants in all the indoor maps. You just need to get lucky, and using +Fire Res and +Lightning res rolls on the map can encourage them to spawn.

Also stop comparing things to pre-nerf revenants. That point is completely irrelevant now. Post nerf Revenants are more than strong enough, and Sentinels are not far behind if behind at all.
Last edited by dandan88 on Aug 11, 2015, 12:08:24 PM
I can't get any of the links to the skill trees to open from the guide :(
I cant open them either.
They worked erlier, it must be the skilltree internetpage that has stopped working.

Well, i guess i try again later but i really needed this now while im leveling.
In the buildpost, at the bottom there is a link about current gear.
Paste this into new browser and you will se current gear but also the current skilltree.
This is the full skilltree at endgame that Angry is using right now.
This can be used while the leveling skilltrees are out of order.
are evangelists still good to use ? because i tried your previous build 1.3/ 4 curse build and it was amazing.
"
dandan88 wrote:

So far I've found Revenants in all the indoor maps. You just need to get lucky, and using +Fire Res and +Lightning res rolls on the map can encourage them to spawn.

I think Revs can be descrated in Necropolis if there are necros there.. or if you have a Necropolis map, they can be desecrated there all the time.
Nah it's not all the time for sure, I've ran many Necros with no Revs.
Im trying out this build and have a few problems.
This is first time playing summoner for me, maybe im doing things wrong.

Firstly, i feel i do not have enough dps on my minions.
Currently i have 3 specres(gem lvl 16), 9 zombies(gem lvl 17+1).

I dont use an Animate Guardian, is this nessecary?
I can use one though, i have dying breath and leer cast.
About the AG chest, an Zahndethus' Cassock is recomended.
Why not use an Lightbane Raiment instead?
It also got 100% chance to cast desecrated ground on block, it got about 450 armour ( the Cassock got none) and ES is about the same.
It doesnt have the 40 to 50% chaos res but i can get chaos res on boots and gloves.
It seems the Lightbane Raiment is better, or?
Anything else that is a must on the AG to get it to survive?

Is my low dps a result of my gems not beeing lvl 20 yet?
My Spectres dont die now after i put an minion life gem instead of a minion damage one.
The zombies die sometimes but its quite rare and only on bosses and corrupted zones.

My main problem is the slow clearspeed.
I would like my minions to kill things faster.
Maybe it will come if i get an 6-link for my spectres, i use an 5-link now.
When i have a 6-link i will try dual wield Midnight Bargains but i need more ES before reserving 60% of my lifepool.
a new chest with high ES and 6-links is on top of my to get list.

Edit:
Its going a little better since i equipped one Midnight Bargain and levelled and qualityd some gems.
Its going to be intresting to see what this build can do when fully maxed gems and got all thing running at full capacity.
Summoners arent so bad that i had allways thought in the past.
This is quite fun to play.
Last edited by Mateo_swe on Aug 16, 2015, 2:41:40 PM
I got things fixed now and my minions really trashes all monsters easily.

This build is getting more fun to play every time i play it now.
Tnx for this guide AA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info