[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

makes a lot of sense ty !

its fun to use at low levels tough...i got blood magic effect at lvl 17 and it is awesome !! :-)
Last edited by Lord_Bison on Jul 18, 2015, 10:57:24 PM
Is there a more efficient skill tree than the one in the OP that anyone has found?
thanks for this.
IGN - Endoplasm
"
duncandun wrote:
Is there a more efficient skill tree than the one in the OP that anyone has found?

People have commented with things they might personally change, but not as of yet no! Although depending on your play style you may prefer a crit FT build, which you can find elsewhere :)
"
Wayn091 wrote:
"
duncandun wrote:

People have commented with things they might personally change, but not as of yet no! Although depending on your play style you may prefer a crit FT build, which you can find elsewhere :)

Damn. Gonna have to dig through 45 pages, i've tried fooling around with it myself but i'm way too rusty to decide whether or not it's actually 'better'. I'd prefer to not go crit just because it's more difficult to support item wise. this is my builder character I guess.
Straight up, one of the best pre-made builds I've ever tried.

One addition I made to this that works really well is linking a Cold snap spell with a Trap Gem, this avoids the cooldown on cold snap, allows you to do damage with it, and benefit from the 30% chance to freeze. I've used it mostly for CC; I haven't needed any of the survivability gem set ups suggested in the video, just capped resists and buying certain uniques such as a 40% fire dmg helm, Pyre, and the infernal mantle helped too. I'm thinking about picking up a Gang's Momentum as well.

Again, one of the best builds I've ever come across, Great job!! :D
Last edited by Bismar7 on Jul 19, 2015, 3:02:12 AM
After getting infernal mantle, really pain in the ass for trying to get the correct socket colors :/ (2 red, 1 blue, 1 green)
Why don't you use Anger instead of Herald of Ice?
Downed Atziri on warbands (1 portal left) went with pure chaos + crit. Switched to Saffel's frame for Atziri fight.

My gems aren't maxed yet and no quality on them, with 20/20 gems the fight should be much easier.

Offensive Stats
Spoiler

Defensive Stats
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

Skill tree (not final)

Still not sure if chaos is better then fire endgame, might do some testing during the week.
Warbands IGN: XplisitTotem
Last edited by gahba on Jul 19, 2015, 7:05:22 AM
"
gahba wrote:
Still not sure if chaos is better then fire endgame, might do some testing during the week.
Why did you spec into fire nodes if you switched to chaos damage? Does chaos conversion apply after all fire damage bonuses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info