[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Phreddy wrote:
Hello im newly started with PoE, and i was just wondering why this guide suggest to use Lightning Warp instead of Flame Dash? Isn't Flame Dash way better? Or am i missing out on something important?

Flame Dash will be better until you get Lightning Warp linked to Faster Casting and Less Duration, at which point Lightning Warp is superior (if you're using it to get around for speed constantly), as it isn't restricted by 3 charges. I used flame dash to level then at about 40 or 50, I made my Lightning Warp set up.

At the end of the day though, it's mostly preference.
"
Shinro28 wrote:
I heard that flame totem will be hardly nerfed, is this true ?

I cannot find anything to support this, it's probably just bullshit. If I here anything though I'll post it here.
"
Moksu wrote:
"
Discipline wrote:

I don't really get hit and when I do the CWDT with immortal and endurance usually saves me. I am running around with only 1k hp though because I am running haste, anger and herald.

Yeeh, don't think that would work on Tempest :D

If you're really having issues, just take more hp/defences, being careful not to limit damage TOO much.
Hey, new player here.

Where do I get the Iron Will skill gem?
Where do you farm consuming dark dagger? Is it just any area that's higher level than the item your farmingfarming?
I thought CWDT and Enduring Cry/Immortal Call don't work together anymore?
"
I thought CWDT and Enduring Cry/Immortal Call don't work together anymore?

"For additional defences I suggest using: Enduring Cry (lvl 20+, self-cast)"
Edited : Stupid question removed, answered it myself.
Last edited by Zaeo on Jul 17, 2015, 7:06:31 PM
Im fine at low lvl maps solo. But in party? Im so weak. Everybody deals more dmg than me.
Plus, i have 10k dps ( no mantle,rarity instead of Iron will in 6l Tabula; mid wands) - and that not enough. For low lvl maps - maybe. But OP told he killed mobs easy at endgame maps being in party! Solo! How? How much dps i need for this?
Ok,i dont have Mantle. Dont have verryyyy good wand. But! I have now 2 wands; which means dual/w + alot of stats ( castspeed;spelldmg,add element dmg). And OP wears shield..
+ i dont have last branch of passives (firedmg on the top); but this passived wont add alot of dps.
___
So, 1) Mantle 2) A bit passives 3) shield(which will do lower dps) this all = super-duper dps, from mine 10k?
Cant believe..
And btw this jewel with WOWWOW 60% spelldmg just adds ~900dps. Not so much.
Last edited by ShamanOverseerZ on Jul 17, 2015, 8:03:54 PM
Wouldn't spell totem and incinerate do more damage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info