[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
NaneLz wrote:
"
NaneLz wrote:
any advices what to change? My target is more mf and better dmg.

Even in Standard I would not equip Carnage Heart. The malus is just too big. Get a nice Res/Cast Speed/Spell Damage/Stats amulet instead.

In terms of DPS you can get another well crafted rare wand.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
"
Tizid wrote:
"
NaneLz wrote:
"
NaneLz wrote:
any advices what to change? My target is more mf and better dmg.

Even in Standard I would not equip Carnage Heart. The malus is just too big. Get a nice Res/Cast Speed/Spell Damage/Stats amulet instead.

In terms of DPS you can get another well crafted rare wand.

I use carnage heart only cause of + to all atr ;/
Any idea would the chaos golem be good to use with cast on damage taken?
Seems such a waste of sockets to have him linked with life leech, minion totem resist and minion life.

Also would Flammability be better if linked with ball Lighting + curse on hit + GMP?
Last edited by Moksu on Jul 17, 2015, 5:34:30 AM
"
Moksu wrote:
Seems such a waste of sockets to have him linked with life leech, minion totem resist and minion life.

Also would Flammability be better if linked with ball Lighting + curse on hit + GMP?

links for the golem helping him to survive A LITTLE bit on high maps. probably i will not use golem in close time, he is too fragile for 75+ maps. maybe a second CWDT setup with AB will serve better.

usual routine - place 2x totems, curse, hide. In my mind this CoH setup will only slow your gameplay, and also a huge waste (as a golem :P) of slots. would be decent if you use unique jewel for +1 curse, and use flamm+TempC+CoH+LBall. Otherwise - pointless
"
Moksu wrote:

Why would you link Chaos Golem with CwDT? He tanks the mobs for you quite well in a good 4L, but can be played even as a single gem without any links. Just resummon him, when he dies, you have nothing to do beside cursing and watching your totems meld the mobs anyway.

The only waste of sockets would be the CoH 4L imho. What's the idea here? I can see no benefit.

I use Fire Golem myself linked to GMP, Blind and Minion Life. It's doing well in 70 maps.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
Last edited by Tizid on Jul 17, 2015, 5:51:18 AM
Is better kill all the bandits on cruel or help Alira for 5% cast speed?
"
Moksu wrote:

I used to do that actually, at cruel difficulty, just because i was too lazy to recast it all over again and again. For a moment i even used fire golem in 4L for dmg boost, and chaos on cwdt when i was hit... :-)
But even with full 4L support any golem is too fragile for end level and doesnt do enough dmg, so i ended up with golem - rarity - culling strike setup, that is at least somehow usefull.
I like your alternate take with Consuming Dark ShadowWordHate, I dropped one of these yesterday while leveling up this build, so maybe I'll give it a try your way.

What is it that makes it go from 75% converted chaos damage to the whole 100% though?
GGG needs to make a chaos vulnerability curse for this.
"
Balbafu wrote:
I like your alternate take with Consuming Dark ShadowWordHate, I dropped one of these yesterday while leveling up this build, so maybe I'll give it a try your way.

What is it that makes it go from 75% converted chaos damage to the whole 100% though?
GGG needs to make a chaos vulnerability curse for this.

He uses Infernal Mantle for another 25% converted chaos damage.

I like the idea too and maybe give it a try in the future.
Oh right I'm stupid, I completely forgot about the mantle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info