[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Does Iron Will trump Fire Pen in a 5L Infernal Mantle setup with Apep's and Added Chaos? I notice almost half of Flame Totem's damage is chaos with that setup. Which means almost half of it's damage isn't seeing a benefit from Fire Pen. Iron Will increases all of Flame Totem's damage by a lot.
Hey lifting, what about this substitution for apep's?
Shame none of the 4 link combinations can beat this :/

Any idea if i should switch to some type of shield?

"
Shaileen wrote:
"
How are you using items like Apep's rage when your build only has 123 intelligence stat?

That's the same question I'm asking myself. I wanted to respecc a 90 Scion Flametotem build (EB/AA before) to this build, but I don't see how I could get enough intelligence to use HoT (150+ int at lvl 20) or even high ilvl wands, who take up to 200 int. Infernal Mantle needs 180 as well.

Its quite easy to get 30-40 int from just one piece of equip, and its not even that big sacrifice.
With this passive skill tree you dont have enough int to wear infernal mantel and apep's. And dont have enough dex to lvl faster projectiles...
Hi, great build, 100% going to be amazing for starters and experience people.

i went ahead and fixed abit in the "full" witch skill tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAuMEBwSzBg4GoAelCfYLYQ3NDjwQWBDMES0UIBRxGS4aOBo-HM4fAiW8Jy8n7SkuKo0rUCu2LJwspzI0MtE1kjbYOlg62DwtRUdG10kbSbJKxErIUEdVxlcNWOVaK15dXz9j_WSEZlRmnmjybqpxhXIPdqx4aXrmfIN8uIIHghCCm4Nfg8yD24V7h2WMRpBVlG-aO6IAo_KnlKyYrY2vbK-nr7exQrXytz7AZsMTxPbGrs9-0f3SIdR81abYvdlh2XzaudtP37Dfv-DD4XPr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPGs8kH2rviT-b3-Cv5U

No point in having Quick recovery when we have blood magic, better of grabbing some better life nodes which i did (Unrelenting). Dont get me wrong Quick recovery is good for early game when we have mana and need to worry about that, but should spec out of it when we get blood magic.

And then i grabbed A jewel socket for 2 extra point, where as 1 of them is 10int. Its too good to skip.
Hi.. This looks like a great build.. The problem I am having is trying to level my starting character. It's a very painfully slow process for me. What do you recommend leveling with at the start.

Thanks
"
JollyBeef wrote:
Hi, great build, 100% going to be amazing for starters and experience people.

i went ahead and fixed abit in the "full" witch skill tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAuMEBwSzBg4GoAelCfYLYQ3NDjwQWBDMES0UIBRxGS4aOBo-HM4fAiW8Jy8n7SkuKo0rUCu2LJwspzI0MtE1kjbYOlg62DwtRUdG10kbSbJKxErIUEdVxlcNWOVaK15dXz9j_WSEZlRmnmjybqpxhXIPdqx4aXrmfIN8uIIHghCCm4Nfg8yD24V7h2WMRpBVlG-aO6IAo_KnlKyYrY2vbK-nr7exQrXytz7AZsMTxPbGrs9-0f3SIdR81abYvdlh2XzaudtP37Dfv-DD4XPr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPGs8kH2rviT-b3-Cv5U

No point in having Quick recovery when we have blood magic, better of grabbing some better life nodes which i did (Unrelenting). Dont get me wrong Quick recovery is good for early game when we have mana and need to worry about that, but should spec out of it when we get blood magic.

And then i grabbed A jewel socket for 2 extra point, where as 1 of them is 10int. Its too good to skip.

There is nothing to be fixed. Quick recovery is intentional as it provides that 0,8% life regen which benefits blood magic.

Getting unrelenting is 5 skill-points. If you are interested in having the highest amount of total life per skill point, it is still better to grab quick recovery + 2 life nodes in the scion wheel.

Your method is okay, but not as efficient.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
gamerocker wrote:
Hi.. This looks like a great build.. The problem I am having is trying to level my starting character. It's a very painfully slow process for me. What do you recommend leveling with at the start.

Thanks

Leveling should be very easy mate, are you using flame totem in the +1 scepter together with the suggested links for leveling? :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
To every single person bitching and complaining about Dex and Int: You do realise you can get these on items right? Like the OP has said himself, as well as stating in the video which he asked for you all to watch before asking questions. Just read through some posts, or at least watch the video and you will see there are no issues with running Apep's and Infernal. Just get some dex/int on gear with lucky rolls or some crafting.

Nice build mate, loving it. Not the fastest map clearing, not the slowest either, it definitely does the job efficiently and it's SAFE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info