[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hey bro.

Do you think I could fairly easily make this a semi-magic find character? Like 2x Andvarius and some MF gear to get around 300% rarity and some quantity possibly?

Thanks.

"
Kurokawa wrote:
How is blood magic going go do in tempest? I wont really feel safe running any auras with this node.. Id lose 25% hp with herald of thunder

13% with node
"
Quane wrote:
"
Kurokawa wrote:
How is blood magic going go do in tempest? I wont really feel safe running any auras with this node.. Id lose 25% hp with herald of thunder

13% with node

Edit: Derp.. I understand.. Thanks!
Last edited by Kurokawa on Jul 13, 2015, 9:27:18 AM
"
LostBearz wrote:
Hey bro.

Do you think I could fairly easily make this a semi-magic find character? Like 2x Andvarius and some MF gear to get around 300% rarity and some quantity possibly?

Thanks.

i think its easily possible but u'll definitely need to take diamond skin and maybe also the 18res nodes above sentinel for that unless u have insane res on non-mf parts
Hey, saddly i only found your build now... i'm already playing and my build atm is like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBBLMLYRDMFm8abCSqNulDyE8EW6BmnmjyeyB8DoKbmjuiAKdVr2zAZsau1abhc-Nq5CLtPPAf-JP53frS_oc=

my next step here is getting ancestral bond, celestial judgement and celestial punishment, i was thinking in something like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAA3UEswYOCfYLYQ48EMwUcRZvGS4abCSqJ-0qEyu2LKc26UPIRZ1G10rETwRTUlcNVylYd1jlWitboF5dXwRmnmjycYVyD3hpeyB8DnyDggeCm4xGkSuaO5rgna6iAKPypwinVaeUrY2vbLFCwGbDE8T2xq7PftH90iHUfNWm2WHZfNq54XPjauQi6-7tPPAf8kH2rviT-d360v6H

Would it work? what i'am missing here?

sry about my english, and tyvm, your build looks really good, if i had time i would reroll and follow it, but 'iam wayy to casual to do this...
Why you prefer flat damage except crit in talents?
Could you please explain which Jewels we are supposed to take for the skilltree?

Thank you!
Hey Lifting, i've been following your guide for a while and this topic as well.

I've seen some similar questions and yet you didn't answered how you overcome the DEX+INT problem. I can't even use the haste spell level 64
"
paccola wrote:
Hey Lifting, i've been following your guide for a while and this topic as well.

I've seen some similar questions and yet you didn't answered how you overcome the DEX+INT problem. I can't even use the haste spell level 64

He responded few posts ago... You either are lucky with rolls or you use masters to craft them into your gear..
How are you using items like Apep's rage when your build only has 123 intelligence stat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info